SURPRISE!!!.... Baseball player refused service?....yeah he made it up.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
When I first herad this story, I thought it was bogus. I couldn't imagine a catcher playing for Oakland A's would be recognized by a waiter in Alabama....and...he wasn't.
The whole story about he getting refused service because he "doesn't support Trump" and the waiter refused service because he saw him kneeling on TV...yeah....it's a lie.

Waiter: MLB catcher Bruce Maxwell made up story about service refusal over anthem protest

Restaurant Claims MLB's Bruce Maxwell Lied About Trump Service Refusal

When I first herad this story, I thought it was bogus. I couldn't imagine a catcher playing for Oakland A's would be recognized by a waiter in Alabama....and...he wasn't.
The whole story about he getting refused service because he "doesn't support Trump" and the waiter refused service because he saw him kneeling on TV...yeah....it's a lie.

Waiter: MLB catcher Bruce Maxwell made up story about service refusal over anthem protest

Yet another story like this, people just making shit up to push an agenda.

Another reflection of how ugly we've allowed things to become.

so if the baseball player calls the waiter and workers liars, do we go back to believing him?

I felt the story seemed odd also. In my experiences, it is not the conservatives/libertarians who engage in political discourse at work and as you say, who is going to recognize a relatively unknown catcher for Oakland? He could probably walk into a restaurant in Oakland and not be recognized, furthermore his "story" didn't get a great deal of coverage. Even if he follows baseball closely, he's not staying up to watch West coast baseball in all likelihood.

Another self proclaimed victim harming the very initiatives he pretends to support.

I'm sorry, but lying is the new normal with the election of trump.
Lol, yet we had the truthful Clinton and Obama. Lol, one was impeached for lying under oath, and the other lied about the death of 4 Americans. Just to name one of the MANY of their lies.

So the "famous" Major League Baseball minority player is feeling oppressed by the white waiter who is working two jobs to make ends meet? HAHAHAHAHA Only in the world of Liberals. And they wonder why we can't take these kneeling protests seriously.

I'm sorry, but lying is the new normal with the election of trump.

This nonsense has been going on a lot longer than Trump.

Lying has been the new normal for decades and it just get worst with the access to twenty-four hour news and internet...

Forum List

Back