Surprise Arizona finds 68,000 vote in favor of Dem Kyrsten Sinema

No it's not a Muslim ban. The Supremacy Clause simply states that Federal Law is the final law of the land, and where state laws conflict, Federal Law takes supremacy. It has nothing to do with religion. But it does make a good case that bakers who think homosexuality is a sin still have to bake the cake.
Sure, the Supremacy Clause states federal supreme over state law IN PART 2 of the Supremacy Clause (after the semi-colon). And IN PART 1 of clause-section 2 (before the semi-colon) it states this >>

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land;"

Thus, all other supremacisms cannot exist in the US (no exception noted here for Islam)

Last edited:
I don’t want the federal government getting involved in issues of cakes and cookies. Way too far.
Especially to deprive Americans of an essential right to religious freedom. That won't ever happen again. Supreme court will now uphold religious freedom, not the deranged ideas of sex-pervert lunatics.

1. Your goal is keeping America lily white. Muslims and especially women are suppressed and terrorized by terrorists. Most Muslims are peaceful and the attacks in this country have been committed by people who are citizens already.
Not all Muslims and Muslims terrorists are non-white.

View attachment 228422

Women are suppressed and terrorized by Muslims. It is part of their ideology (in the Koran) much of the Koran advocates (if not commands) immoral and (in the USA) illegal behavior (supremacism, mass genocidal murder, rape, pedophilia, slavery, wife-beating, severe misogyny, animal cruelty, etc). Islam simply doesn't fit in with the US legal system and culture.

Islamic Attacks on America

I don't often say this but you're a determined liar. Putin should give you a raise.

The Old Testament demands that those who blaspheme be killed, adulterers be stoned, and a whole host of punishments and behaviours that no one does. Christianity demands that women remain "virgins" until marriage and harasses and berates those who do. Women are second class citizens in many Christian sects too. Especially the ones which promote "obediance" by women.

I don't often say this but you're a determined liar. Putin should give you a raise.

The Old Testament demands that those who blaspheme be killed, adulterers be stoned, and a whole host of punishments and behaviours that no one does. Christianity demands that women remain "virgins" until marriage and harasses and berates those who do. Women are second class citizens in many Christian sects too. Especially the ones which promote "obediance" by women.
I know of no Christian sect that orders Christian husbands to beat their wives.

And if you can present one lie that you think I've told, let's hear it.

Forum List

Back