Surely we can agree on this

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Humane Society takes in 8 dogs from dog-fighting raid - KGUN9.com

Almost 100 dogs were rescued and removed. The FBI, United States Attorney's Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol were all part of the investigation.

It is unclear if the dogs were used to fight, bait or breed but they were all found in a large warehouse.

There are those who say that dogs are just property and that cowardly dog fighting scum should be able to do as they wish with their property.

I've heard the same said of chickens (cockfighting).

Dog fighting is illegal in all of the US.
Cockfighting is illegal in all but one (backward southern RED) states.

There is substantial evidence that animal abusers go on to abuse and/or kill human beings.

Write your congress person. Ask them to prosecute and, if guilty, JAIL these monsters.

Almost 100 dogs were rescued and removed. The FBI, United States Attorney's Office and the Missouri State Highway Patrol were all part of the investigation.

It is unclear if the dogs were used to fight, bait or breed but they were all found in a large warehouse.

There are those who say that dogs are just property and that cowardly dog fighting scum should be able to do as they wish with their property.

There is substantial evidence that animal abusers go on to abuse and/or kill human beings.

Write your congress person. Ask them to prosecute and, if guilty, JAIL these monsters.

I agree with you, Luddley. These people should be prosecuted and sent to prison. Any person that could enjoy watching animals fight is mentally deranged. They should be arrested for being involved in promoting such a thing. - Jeri

People who fight dogs should be made to go through the same thing in prison.
And when they lose to many times you take em out back and shoot em.

But I'm not sure how libs will come to grips with this since most people who fight dogs are minorities.

I agree. Unfortunately fame can dole out forgetfulness and forgiveness. Case in point: Michael Vick. He's back in the big leagues and all is well.

[Cockfighting is illegal in all but one (backward southern RED) states.

Mexico?

cockfightingring.jpg

Hell, they're chickens.

Stop being such a pussy.

Chickens feel pain too! It's animal cruelty and no animal should be tortured. For that matter, Samson, I believe it's wrong to torture a rabbit, a lizard, even a bug! I wouldn't kill a bug. If I found one in my house I'd pick it up and put it outside.

-Jeri

Chickens feel pain too! It's animal cruelty and no animal should be tortured. For that matter, Samson, I believe it's wrong to torture a rabbit, a lizard, even a bug! I wouldn't kill a bug. If I found one in my house I'd pick it up and put it outside.

-Jeri

:eusa_eh:

You are the first guy that would be eaten at the Doner Party.

There is substantial evidence that drug abusers go on to become Democrats.

-Jeri

You have a real problem not being able to tell human beings from dogs or chickens but, Jeremiah is correct that higher animals feel the same pain that humans do.

There is substantial evidence that drug abusers go on to become Democrats.

Why do rw's have to lie? Why can't they stick to facts? Because, if they did, no one would fall for their BS.

I agree. Unfortunately fame can dole out forgetfulness and forgiveness. Case in point: Michael Vick. He's back in the big leagues and all is well.

Sorry I don't have the link but I recently read that scum bag Vick had to file for bankruptcy and has pretty much lost every thing he had.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

You have a real problem not being able to tell human beings from dogs or chickens but, Jeremiah is correct that higher animals feel the same pain that humans do.

If it was true, then it would be a problem.

Since it seems my comment went over your head, I'll spoon-feed it to you:

Anyone incapable of killing a bug would likely not survive long as a human, and in periods of famine would become food.

Sorry I don't have the link but I recently read that scum bag Vick had to file for bankruptcy and has pretty much lost every thing he had.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I wasn't aware of that. Listen, I've been through - or rather by - the neighborhood where the Vick boys were raised. It's probably an ugly thing to say but "You can take the kid out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid."

The Vick brothers had such opportunities to get out of ghetto and really do something with their lives. VA Tech is not a shabby university by any stretch of the imagination and they both blew the educational opportunity, hit the big leagues ... and effectively blew that opportunity as well.

-Jeri

Don't bet on it. I'm tougher than I look. lol.... and I'm not a guy. thanks.

-Jeri

I'm certain with proper tenderizing, aging, and the right marinade, you'd make several tasty meals.

Gender really is irrelevant, but I'd actually expect a female to offer better cuts of meat, with higher fat content than a male.

Cockfighting is illegal in all 50 states.

Cockfighting is illegal in all 50 states.

GREAT!

Thanks for the info.

-Jeri

I'll bet Samson is all show and no go. Its likely he would run away from your adorable and cuddly little pet!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/pets/305059-meet-my-little-friend.html#post7597161

Forum List

Back