Surely, He Raped Someone Somewhere

Leftists worrying about debt.

That sure is funny, that you believe that anyone takes you seriously.

It is about as funny as righty worrying about debt...neither if you gives a rats ass about it unless the wrong person is sitting in the White House.

1.27 trillion added to the debt in the FY that just ended and you sheep never said a word

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/----/ RINOs don't care about debt but Conservatives do.

Then there are about 2 conservatives on this board and zero of them are Trump followers.

1.27 trillion added by Trump in FY18 and the response from folks like you is either crickets or blaming Obama.

I'm a conservative as well as my Grandfather...we both support Trump. We may not agree with everything he does but he has our support.

Put down your broad brush

And yet not a single post from you voicing your displeasure of the massive amount of debt added. Why is that? You have no problem bashing the other party.

I’m curious...can you tell us what spending you disagree with?

It is about as funny as righty worrying about debt...neither if you gives a rats ass about it unless the wrong person is sitting in the White House.

1.27 trillion added to the debt in the FY that just ended and you sheep never said a word

Then there are about 2 conservatives on this board and zero of them are Trump followers.

1.27 trillion added by Trump in FY18 and the response from folks like you is either crickets or blaming Obama.

I posted the other day until Congress grows a set and actually addresses the debt nothing is going to happen.

Nobody wants to cut anything. Bitching about who's POTUS isn't going to cut it

I'm a conservative as well as my Grandfather...we both support Trump. We may not agree with everything he does but he has our support.

And yet not a single post from you voicing your displeasure of the massive amount of debt added. Why is that? You have no problem bashing the other party.

Sorry, toad but addressed it the other day. Cease with your fckn lying

All of it, every single bit of the government needs to be paired back and the fat cut.

There is not a single part of the government that is not over funded.

I would start with 10% over a 3 year period from everyone and then work from there.

I posted the other day until Congress grows a set and actually addresses the debt nothing is going to happen.

Funny how bitching about the debt suddenly became worthless the day your man sat his ass in the White House.

Congress will never address debt because nobody makes them. The Repubs know they can ignore it because you people will vote for them anyhow.

The same stands for the Dems.

They do not care because nobody will hold them accountable.

Funny how bitching about the debt suddenly became worthless the day your man sat his ass in the White House.

Congress will never address debt because nobody makes them. The Repubs know they can ignore it because you people will vote for them anyhow.

Like you keep voting the party that doesn't know the meaning of budget cuts...just tax and spend

Sit the fck down, hack

Like you keep voting the party that doesn't know the meaning of budget cuts...just tax and spend

Sit the fck down, hack

You are very confused as to what the Libertarian party stands for...that is who I keep voting for.

The Democrats are likely seeking an actor even now.

Considering the Democrats' slanderous treatment of Kavanaugh, I'll bet every single Trump judicial nom will sail through the Senate on gossamer wings.

Senate clash looming over nation's longest judicial vacancy

Can't say I know a thing about the guy, but the fact that the Repubs waited till after the election to put him up for a vote says a lot

Not to worry, I'm sure the loons will email you shortly....soon as they figure out a catchy chant that rhymes.

All of it, every single bit of the government needs to be paired back and the fat cut.

I would start with 10% over a 3 year period from everyone and then work from there.

I doubt anybody would disagree with that...nobody but Mexicrats supports government expansion.
You seem super concerned with Trumps spending in particular...my guess is you can’t link us to your posts where you badmouthed the Kenyan and his spending....so again, be specific, of that $1.27t added what didn’t need to be funded?

Sit the fck down, hack

You are very confused as to what the Libertarian party stands for...that is who I keep voting for.

That’s cool...it provides you the ability to use fun words like “statist” and “sheep” in every other post.
How’s voting Libertarian working out for you...have you ever got your guy?
Do you always like to waste your time and effort?

I doubt anybody would disagree with that...nobody but Mexicrats supports government expansion.
You seem super concerned with Trumps spending in particular...my guess is you can’t link us to your posts where you badmouthed the Kenyan and his spending....so again, be specific, of that $1.27t added what didn’t need to be funded?

Actually not a single elected official from either party would agree with it, as evidenced by their actions.

I was not a member of the board during the reign of Obama, so hard to link to post from before I joined.

It is not about things not needing to be funded, it is about them being funded too much.

I do not know enough about specific budgets to single out items, let the Dept Secs earn their money for a change and come up with what they could do without.

Why is the USDA investing 500 million into rural healthcare? What does that have to do with agricultural?

Sit the fck down, hack

That’s cool...it provides you the ability to use fun words like “statist” and “sheep” in every other post.

Voting for a Libertarian is no more a waste of time than choosing between Gomorrah or syphilis like were the two main choices this last election.

We are getting more elected on the local level which is a move in the right direction.

Sit the fck down, hack

Voting for a Libertarian is no more a waste of time than choosing between Gomorrah or syphilis like were the two main choices this last election.

We are getting more elected on the local level which is a move in the right direction.

gomorrah - Bing video

Sit the fck down, hack

gomorrah - Bing video

Sorry, Siri makes crazy choices sometimes!

That should have been gonorrhea

Forum List

Back