Surely, He Raped Someone Somewhere

Contrived political theater for focus below the waist exists for legislature to do what they'd like in the interum Billy

~S~

The Democrats are likely seeking an actor even now.

Considering the Democrats' slanderous treatment of Kavanaugh, I'll bet every single Trump judicial nom will sail through the Senate on gossamer wings.

Senate clash looming over nation's longest judicial vacancy
What the libtard moonbats have failed to see is that Trump played them like a fiddle. Can't they see he didn't campaign for any house members? Don't they know a house member only has a two year term? And the Senate a six year term? Can't they see that he has solidified control for the next 6 years? lmao!

Last edited:

Considering the Democrats' slanderous treatment of Kavanaugh, I'll bet every single Trump judicial nom will sail through the Senate on gossamer wings.

Can't say I know a thing about the guy, but the fact that the Repubs waited till after the election to put him up for a vote says a lot

Yes. To guarantee a win.

What the libtard moonbats have failed to see is that Trump played them like a fiddle
170203132953-trump-dodd-frank-780x439.jpg

160509105048-donald-trump-debt-quote-780x439.jpg

G6DWRXCSDEZJFMPW6J7WG2HARI.jpg

Leftists worrying about debt.

That sure is funny, that you believe that anyone takes you seriously.

Can't say I know a thing about the guy, but the fact that the Repubs waited till after the election to put him up for a vote says a lot

Yes. To guarantee a win.

Because they knew approving him would hurt them...that should tell you something.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It is about as funny as righty worrying about debt...neither if you gives a rats ass about it unless the wrong person is sitting in the White House.

1.27 trillion added to the debt in the FY that just ended and you sheep never said a word

It is about as funny as righty worrying about debt...neither if you gives a rats ass about it unless the wrong person is sitting in the White House.

1.27 trillion added to the debt in the FY that just ended and you sheep never said a word

/----/ RINOs don't care about debt but Conservatives do.

Uh.....I think the Kavanaugh hearings show that to be a lie.
He's only been a judge for a few weeks and already you've forgotten about it.

Then there are about 2 conservatives on this board and zero of them are Trump followers.

1.27 trillion added by Trump in FY18 and the response from folks like you is either crickets or blaming Obama.

Uh.....I think the Kavanaugh hearings show that to be a lie.
He's only been a judge for a few weeks and already you've forgotten about it.

Not at all.

Then there are about 2 conservatives on this board and zero of them are Trump followers.

1.27 trillion added by Trump in FY18 and the response from folks like you is either crickets or blaming Obama.

I'm a conservative as well as my Grandfather...we both support Trump. We may not agree with everything he does but he has our support.

Put down your broad brush

I'm a conservative as well as my Grandfather...we both support Trump. We may not agree with everything he does but he has our support.

Put down your broad brush

And yet not a single post from you voicing your displeasure of the massive amount of debt added. Why is that? You have no problem bashing the other party.

Forum List

Back