CDZ Surely all Americans can and will pull together

Find my self just not hearing or reading as much political stuff, the hate & stupidity gets more & more detached from reality every day.

Nothing improves unless and until each end stops pointing the finger and starts holding its own accountable for their words and actions.

I don't see us being within 500 miles of that right now.

Dear Mac1958
I see it coming just around the corner.
People are really sick of the negativity,
and both the far left and far right sees America as in total crisis.
Where this cannot sustain much longer.
It is NOT solving political problems, and we the people
and taxpayers cannot afford to keep funding the problems
while government doesn't change, and then be expected to
fund more campaigns for more people that aren't going to change
anything either. We need to invest directly in solutions, then hire
people to implement those solutions we support. Instead of the other way around:
wasting money lobbying to hire this person or that person with
NO GUARANTEE this will get any solutions implemented. That is a dead end.

So out of pure frustration over the obstruction,
that's where people are going to give up on this endless infighting
and be happy to try something that offers insight into better solutions!

I hope you're right. I really do. I'm reluctant to believe America's current infatuation with status, greed and ego while apathetically avoiding individual responsibility and accountability isn't going away anytime soon. I'm in my 40s and will likely be long dead before any of that kind of change occurs in this country.

Nothing improves unless and until each end stops pointing the finger and starts holding its own accountable for their words and actions.

I don't see us being within 500 miles of that right now.

Dear Mac1958
I see it coming just around the corner.
People are really sick of the negativity,
and both the far left and far right sees America as in total crisis.
Where this cannot sustain much longer.
It is NOT solving political problems, and we the people
and taxpayers cannot afford to keep funding the problems
while government doesn't change, and then be expected to
fund more campaigns for more people that aren't going to change
anything either. We need to invest directly in solutions, then hire
people to implement those solutions we support. Instead of the other way around:
wasting money lobbying to hire this person or that person with
NO GUARANTEE this will get any solutions implemented. That is a dead end.

So out of pure frustration over the obstruction,
that's where people are going to give up on this endless infighting
and be happy to try something that offers insight into better solutions!

I hope you're right. I really do. I'm reluctant to believe America's current infatuation with status, greed and ego while apathetically avoiding individual responsibility and accountability isn't going away anytime soon. I'm in my 40s and will likely be long dead before any of that kind of change occurs in this country.
Yeah. Certainly dark times have existed in the past and we (and other countries) somehow make it out the other end.

My concern is what this country will look like, assuming that happens.

We wouldn't pull together under any circumstances whatsoever. There is no situation that would cause co-operation among the various factions.

9/11 did. Afterall just about every democrat of note was for the war before they were against it when the tides of politics changed

We wouldn't pull together under any circumstances whatsoever. There is no situation that would cause co-operation among the various factions.

9/11 did. Afterall just about every democrat of note was for the war before they were against it when the tides of politics changed
911 was in 01. Today a 911 type incident would not cause us to pull together. In fact such an incident would only cause muslims to shriek that they were the real victims. The American left would agree with them.

911 was in 01. Today a 911 type incident would not cause us to pull together. In fact such an incident would only cause muslims to shriek that they were the real victims. The American left would agree with them.

I think your are wrong, but hopefully we won't find out for certain. 9/11 was in the heels of the SCOTUS decided presidency and the dot com bubble bursting.

Forum List

Back