Sure hope you like wiping dirty asses...

DTMB just explained that to you. Senate rules. 50% vote margin rules.. Robert Byrd. Did ya get that?

So what you aer trying to do is hold tax rates hostage to bail you out of the debt situation you created for yourself.

Fuck off. Solve your own shitty political problems. Maybe you should have thought about how much the middle class means to you before you made their cuts temporary, and cuts for the rich and corporations permanent.

Your lack of foresight isn't the Democrats' problem to solve. It's yours.

I have seen a lot of Alzheimer patients last over 10 years. The worst part is watching the toll it takes on their family. Their caretakers health declines & age rapidly from the 24/7/365 demands with little sleep.

I have seen a lot of Alzheimer patients last over 10 years. The worst part is watching the toll it takes on their family. Their caretakers health declines & age rapidly from the 24/7/365 demands with little sleep.

Yes. Thank you. This is my point. The poseurs on this board don't know this because they lack the very basic human condition of empathy.

You can still purchase that wonderful insurance if you so desire. You just are no longer forced to.

Insurance that is now 10% more expensive because you removed the mandate. Because of you, health insurance costs are going to be at least 10% higher than they would be.

You own that. Just like you own the forthcoming Medicare and Medicaid cuts. Just like you own the $1T deficit. Just like you own the expiration of the middle class rates.
If the product is beneficial, people will buy it. They just aren't forced to anymore. I understand your heartbreak.

DTMB just explained that to you. Senate rules. 50% vote margin rules.. Robert Byrd. Did ya get that?

Would they have needed 60 votes to make the middle class cuts permanent and the rich/corporate cuts temporary? Why didn't they do it that way?

I like your spirit here. I encourage life long learning. You should go figure all this out on your own and DROP the braindead partisan talking points that are making you look crazy..

And YEAH. They would have needed 60 votes to make the PERSONAL income tax changes permanent. Go read the Byrd Rule on voting margins and how it applies to tax and appropriation bills..

Why do you think there hasn't been a real BUDGET passed in almost 2 decades now? Why are facing govt shutdowns every month or several times a year? You got a LOT to learn.

NO SUCH THING ---- as a PERMANENT tax cut.. Start from that premise.

If the product is beneficial, people will buy it. They just aren't forced to anymore. I understand your heartbreak.

So you have a fundamental lack of knowledge of what health insurance is and how it works.

The more people who sign up, the lower the premium.

But you discourage signing up, thereby increasing premiums.

Higher health care costs are on you.

This #GOPTaxScam, in addition to adding at least $1.5T to the debt, raising taxes on 80-90 million people by 2027, and increasing health insurance premiums by an additional 10% immediately, the PayGo cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security beginning in 2019 will force millions of seniors out of nursing homes and into your guest rooms.

Since Medicaid pays for 60% of all nursing/convalescent home care, the PayGo cuts that will start 1/1/19 will make that care unaffordable for many (including the poseurs on this board). Which means millions of old, sick people moving in with their kids.

So I sure hope you like cleaning dirty asses, because you're going to be up to your elbows in Depends because you just had to give AT&T a tax cut it didn't need. Ever been face-to-face with dementia, Alzheimer's, or cancer? They're a fucking shitshow. Financially and emotionally draining. I wouldn't wish it on even the most Russian trollish troll on these boards.

The Tax Bill’s Automatic Spending Cuts
NOV. 29, 2017
A law to keep the deficit from growing larger requires cuts to federal spending if the tax bill passes and Congress takes no further action.
OH NO! You're going to have to wipe dirty asses because the workers got a tax cuts.

That's the first time that particular paranoid delusion has been posted by the cadre of jackass party of slavery supporters here.

Sucks to be you.

So you have a fundamental lack of knowledge of what health insurance is and how it works.

The more people who sign up, the lower the premium.

But you discourage signing up, thereby increasing premiums.

Higher health care costs are on you.

Insurance rates have little EFFECT on high health costs. When anything is subsidized, it gets naturally more expensive for those who DON'T get subsidized. YES --- The premiums WOULD go up if the people NOT getting subsidies decided to drop out without penalties. But NOT if the people dropping out were the SUBSIDIZED people..

The problem with the left is that they subscribe to the theory that all money belongs to the government and they only let us use it for a little while. The world is upside down to the angry border line crazy left and everything good that happens is seen as a freaking conspiracy. The debt went up under the Hussein administration and we got nothing for it but a stagnant economy and unemployment. Now that the economy is booming the crazy angry left manages to whine about having more money in their ungrateful hypocrite pockets. No surprises here.

I like your spirit here. I encourage life long learning. You should go figure all this out on your own and DROP the braindead partisan talking points that are making you look crazy...

You guys made the tax cuts for the middle class temporary, but made the tax cuts for the rich and corporations permanent and you have the nerve to demand Democrats make the middle class cuts you made temporary, permanent.

How about instead, you expire the cuts for the rich and corporations and make the cuts for the middle class permanent?

And YEAH. They would have needed 60 votes to make the PERSONAL income tax changes permanent. Go read the Byrd Rule on voting margins and how it applies to tax and appropriation bills..

WRONG! They need 60 votes because the bill adds to the deficit after 10 years. Not because of personal tax changes or whatever...because some of the personal rate cuts are temporary, while the rate cut for the top bracket is permanent.

So you guys made some individual cuts permanent...so your Byrd rule theory is a load of horseshit. The cut for the top bracket doesn't expire, you know. Did you know that? I doubt it.

Why do you think there hasn't been a real BUDGET passed in almost 2 decades now? Why are facing govt shutdowns every month or several times a year? You got a LOT to learn.NO SUCH THING ---- as a PERMANENT tax cut.. Start from that premise.

So then when do the tax cuts for the top bracket and the corporations expire?

nsurance rates have little EFFECT on high health costs.

Are you fucking stupid or is this an act? Insurance rates are intrinsically linked to health care costs. Insurance companies reimburse providers for the cost of delivering health care. The costs are determined by the chargemaster, which is the document providers and insurers collaborate on to determine the cost and reimbursement of every single health care action, product, service, etc.; from the cost of chemotherapy to the cost of a cotton swab. It's all in the chargemaster.

God...you don't know anything, but you're running your mouth anyway. That takes a level of self-delusion that you only see in psychopaths.

When anything is subsidized, it gets naturally more expensive for those who DON'T get subsidized. YES --- The premiums WOULD go up if the people NOT getting subsidies decided to drop out without penalties. But NOT if the people dropping out were the SUBSIDIZED people..

Again, you don't know what health insurance is. Obviously. You're winging this discussion on the fly. It's all improvised, off the top of your head, isn't it?

The problem with the left is that they subscribe to the theory that all money belongs to the government and they only let us use it for a little while.

That's not a theory anyone on the left has. That's a straw man argument.

The world is upside down to the angry border line crazy left and everything good that happens is seen as a freaking conspiracy. The debt went up under the Hussein administration and we got nothing for it but a stagnant economy and unemployment. Now that the economy is booming the crazy angry left manages to whine about having more money in their ungrateful hypocrite pockets. No surprises here.

The debt went up during Bush the Dumber too, by as much a % as it did under Obama, and you all SAID NOTHING.

So your debt arguments today are insincere and disingenuous. And since those arguments are disingenuous and insincere, what else about you is disingenuous and insincere? Most of what you say and believe.

It must suck to be as miserable as you are on a daily basis. How do you find the strength to go on?

You can project whatever insecurities you want on me, it's not going to matter when you're up at 4:00AM, wiping the dirty ass of your mother or father who can't do it themselves because they're suffering from dementia. Sure hope you think of AT&T's share price as you do it.
My parents are both gone.

That sucks. Mine too.

But I am capable of thinking about others, not just myself. That's what makes me a functional person, and you a sociopath.
No. A sociopath is not only self-centered but extremely anti-social.
I showed neither trait.
I simply stated a fact.
And I'm not the person accusing peoples parents of having dirty asses.

It must suck to be as miserable as you are on a daily basis. How do you find the strength to go on?

You can project whatever insecurities you want on me, it's not going to matter when you're up at 4:00AM, wiping the dirty ass of your mother or father who can't do it themselves because they're suffering from dementia. Sure hope you think of AT&T's share price as you do it.

That sucks. Mine too.

But I am capable of thinking about others, not just myself. That's what makes me a functional person, and you a sociopath.
I showed neither trait.
I simply stated a fact.

A sociopath lacks empathy, which is the ability to see things from someone else's point of view.

That sucks. Mine too.

I showed neither trait.
I simply stated a fact.

A sociopath lacks empathy, which is the ability to see things from someone else's point of view.
I have no problem doing that.
I'm also not some Snowflake who cannot face up to reality.
Another thing, I'm not some schmuck that wants to help bring thousands of poor people here without thinking of the consequences.
So basically your average liberal must be a sociopath, especially Barack Obama.

I have no problem doing that. I'm also not some Snowflake who cannot face up to reality.

Great.

Another thing, I'm not some schmuck that wants to help bring thousands of poor people here without thinking of the consequences.

What are you talking about?

There is nothing more empathetic than to take in refugees. Is that who you are referring to?

I have no problem doing that. I'm also not some Snowflake who cannot face up to reality.

Great.

What are you talking about?

There is nothing more empathetic than to take in refugees. Is that who you are referring to?
Horseshit!!!

What was the primary reason America encourages immigration?

To bring people here who can contribute to our society.
If you bring millions of poor here simply because you're trying to act compassionate, you are responsible for them. You also must provide jobs, a place to live, and health care for them. None of which was readily available to them when they started arriving. So now we have thousands of homeless people living in the streets, soaking up our retirement and our benefits. And yet you have the unmetigated gall to scream about taxcuts taking away our parents Social Safety-net. You fucking imbecile!!!

Horseshit!!!

Huh? Taking in refugees, besides being something Jesus would encourage, is the ultimate act of empathy because you are recognizing and validating their refugee status. I don't understand why anyone would oppose taking in refugees, unless they were simply just a cruel person.

I don't get the impression we encourage immigration. In fact, I get the distinct impression we do the exact opposite.

To bring people here who can contribute to our society.If you bring millions of poor here simply because you're trying to act compassionate, you are responsible for them. You also must provide jobs, a place to live, and health care for them. None of which was readily available to them when they started arriving. So now we have thousands of homeless people living in the streets, soaking up our retirement and our benefits. And yet you have the unmetigated gall to scream about taxcuts taking away our parents Social Safety-net. You fucking imbecile!!!

You don't seem to know anything about immigration or refugee asylum if you think it results in people living on the street. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the immigration and asylum process. Because you're just spouting off nonsense that seems to be entirely improvised and intended to elicit an emotional reaction.

Horseshit!!!

Huh? Taking in refugees, besides being something Jesus would encourage, is the ultimate act of empathy because you are recognizing and validating their refugee status. I don't understand why anyone would oppose taking in refugees, unless they were simply just a cruel person.

I don't get the impression we encourage immigration. In fact, I get the distinct impression we do the exact opposite.

To bring people here who can contribute to our society.If you bring millions of poor here simply because you're trying to act compassionate, you are responsible for them. You also must provide jobs, a place to live, and health care for them. None of which was readily available to them when they started arriving. So now we have thousands of homeless people living in the streets, soaking up our retirement and our benefits. And yet you have the unmetigated gall to scream about taxcuts taking away our parents Social Safety-net. You fucking imbecile!!!

You don't seem to know anything about immigration or refugee asylum if you think it results in people living on the street. Do yourself a favor and educate yourself on the immigration and asylum process. Because you're just spouting off nonsense that seems to be entirely improvised and intended to elicit an emotional reaction.
No, dipstick.
When you can't even take care of the homeless in your own country, why are you flying them in faster than you find places for them???

Could it be because you're trying to overload Social Security and Medicare to crash it, right when me and the rest of the Baby-Boomers are hitting retirement???

No, dipstick.When you can't even take care of the homeless in your own country, why are you flying them in faster than you find places for them???

Immigrants aren't homeless.

You don't give a shit about homeless people anyway, so what point are you trying it make?

Could it be because you're trying to overload Social Security and Medicare to crash it, right when me and the rest of the Baby-Boomers are hitting retirement???

You're the ones whose tax cut results in a cut to Medicare and Medicaid beginning next fucking year. So why did you pass a tax cut that is going to result in cuts to Medicare and Medicaid, if you care so much about these programs??!?!?!

The answer is that you don't, and you're just a fucking poseur who improvises positions on the spot.

Forum List

Back