Sure hope you like wiping dirty asses...

All you have is a comparison of 2 years of Obamacare premiums that is ALL you have.

No, you lazy asshole...if you bothered to open my link, you'd see that it covers the last enrollment period (2017 Open Enrollment).

So why is it that you didn't open that link?

BFD

You are comparing Obammycare premiums to Obammycare premiums and then comparing that to what? Oh an estimate of what might have been if Obammycare wasn't passed?

It's fucking meaningless

Why is it that you didn't open the link? Why is it that you ignore every piece of information given to you?

Simple; you're a insecure fraud.

I did open the link and looked at the chart with 2 years of premiums compared

I already told you I my insurance is provided with a pension. That insurance covers both my wife and myself for less than I can buy it on an exchange it has no ridiculous deductibles, no out of pocket costs whatsoever. I never once said I was on my business's group insurance plan.

OK, so you don't own a business. OK, thanks for clearing that up. And that's great that your pension covers your insurance costs, but that doesn't mean those insurance costs won't rise an additional 10% because you removed the mandate. You understand that, right? So help me understand this because I'm confused; are you working right now? So you're not collecting your pension, yet your pension provides you with health care? Huh? I've never heard of it done that way. Sounds fishy. Your employer set up a pension plan that gives you health insurance that's separate from the employer-provided plans your company also offers?

And as I said my pension covers the insurance. I do not use that money for anything else and you don't know that premiums will rise 10% that's just another one of your assumptions.

We know because the AARP said so. I'm not making anything up. The AARP says that repealing the mandate will cause premiums to rise by an additional 10%. That's what happens when you remove the mandate and kick 13 million people off coverage. That's 13 million fewer people paying premiums, which means higher premiums for everyone because the premium pool is smaller. Because that's how insurance works.

And since you obviously know shit about businesses and how they are taxed I'll tell you that owners of S corps, like me and millions of others, report all their profits and losses on their individual Federal income tax returns via the IRS Form K1.

So then you don't own the business? See, you're jumping around. You say "my business" is that the possessive or do you mean the business you work for? Why do I get the feeling you're deliberately obfuscating, and all this is just a bunch of bullshit lies from you?

I did open the link and looked at the chart with 2 years of premiums compared

No, you didn't open the fucking link because if you did, you'd see that 2017 was the first year they talk about.

So now that we've established you lied to me, can we also establish the truth behind your presumed employment situation? Because that sounds like you're improvising as you go.

1. Why the fuck should Democrats bail out shitty Conservative policy?

AND THERE IT IS !!!

An ADMISSION -- that you don't CARE about tax breaks for the middle class and don't WANT your tribe to RENEW them.. Just for political spite. Because 2027 means NOTHING to the personal rates if the DEM party SUPPORTS continuing tax breaks for the middle class. There would certainly BE bipartisan support for sustaining them --- IF you and your party actually cared. But you don't. Thanks for acknowledging your duplicity and hypocrisy...

Obama's failed health care plan.

It didn't fall apart you stupid idiot, and I never said it did. You're just acting like a troll because you recognize you lost this argument and are just now trying to save face and preserve your ego. Get over yourself. You can admit to being wrong about things. In fact, admitting you're wrong establishes credibility that your fake anecdotes and invented, unverifiable personal tales do not.

Quite the contrary from falling apart...
These are facts, sourced and linked for your convenience...so don't say I never did anything for you. And you now have no excuse to continue lying.

An ADMISSION -- that you don't CARE about tax breaks for the middle class and don't WANT your tribe to RENEW them.. Just for political spite. Because 2027 means NOTHING to the personal rates if the DEM party SUPPORTS continuing tax breaks for the middle class. There would certainly BE bipartisan support for sustaining them --- IF you and your party actually cared. But you don't. Thanks for acknowledging your duplicity and hypocrisy...

How come you guys didn't make the middle class tax cuts permanent and the corporate and wealthy tax cuts temporary????

An ADMISSION -- that you don't CARE about tax breaks for the middle class and don't WANT your tribe to RENEW them

The tax cuts you made temporary, while making tax cuts for the corporations and wealthy permanent.

Sounds like a "you" problem.

1. Why the fuck should Democrats bail out shitty Conservative policy?

AND THERE IT IS !!!

Of course he doesn’t care. He’s a Marxist and a hypocrite. The two aren’t generally mutually exclusive

An ADMISSION -- that you don't CARE about tax breaks for the middle class and don't WANT your tribe to RENEW them

The tax cuts you made temporary, while making tax cuts for the corporations and wealthy permanent.

Sounds like a "you" problem.

They had to be temporary due to the Byrd rule which your party helped implement.

You're the ones who made middle class tax cuts temporary, while you made corporate and wealthy tax cuts permanent.

And we should bail you out of that shitshow, why?

They had to be temporary due to the Byrd rule which your party helped implement.

1. Why does the Byrd rule exist?

2. Why didn't you make the middle class cuts permanent and the corporate and rich cuts temporary?

You're the ones who made middle class tax cuts temporary, while you made corporate and wealthy tax cuts permanent.

And we should bail you out of that shitshow, why?

To show YOU care about middle class --- sunshine? :rolleyes: Because right now --- everything youre doing right here is out of pure spite and partisan "strategery"...

To show YOU care about middle class

LOL!

You're the ones who made the tax cut for the middle class temporary, while making the cuts for the rich and corporations permanent.

So it is you who doesn't care about the middle class.

How come you didn't make the middle class cuts permanent and the wealthy and corporate cuts temporary? Can you even come up with an answer for that?

Obama's failed health care plan.

It didn't fall apart you stupid idiot, and I never said it did. You're just acting like a troll because you recognize you lost this argument and are just now trying to save face and preserve your ego. Get over yourself. You can admit to being wrong about things. In fact, admitting you're wrong establishes credibility that your fake anecdotes and invented, unverifiable personal tales do not.

Quite the contrary from falling apart...
These are facts, sourced and linked for your convenience...so don't say I never did anything for you. And you now have no excuse to continue lying.
You can still purchase that wonderful insurance if you so desire. You just are no longer forced to.

To show YOU care about middle class

LOL!

You're the ones who made the tax cut for the middle class temporary, while making the cuts for the rich and corporations permanent.

So it is you who doesn't care about the middle class.

How come you didn't make the middle class cuts permanent and the wealthy and corporate cuts temporary? Can you even come up with an answer for that?

DTMB just explained that to you. Senate rules. 50% vote margin rules.. Robert Byrd. Did ya get that?

You can still purchase that wonderful insurance if you so desire. You just are no longer forced to.

Insurance that is now 10% more expensive because you removed the mandate. Because of you, health insurance costs are going to be at least 10% higher than they would be.

You own that. Just like you own the forthcoming Medicare and Medicaid cuts. Just like you own the $1T deficit. Just like you own the expiration of the middle class rates.

DTMB just explained that to you. Senate rules. 50% vote margin rules.. Robert Byrd. Did ya get that?

Would they have needed 60 votes to make the middle class cuts permanent and the rich/corporate cuts temporary? Why didn't they do it that way?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back