Sure hope this works

I can see the military meeting now.......
The U.S.: Well, we plan on surgically striking this location as well as that one, giving the non-combatants ample warning to our strike by dropping leaflets.
Russia: We will flatten everything in our path.

The current regime supporting the ISIS thugs needs to go. We don't need to be using war toys over there. That is all there is to this.

Did U.S. strike Syrian troops by accident?
Did U.S. strike Syrian troops by accident?

Russia’s response

Russia called for an emergency session of the Security Council and demanded “full and detailed explanations about whether this was deliberate support of the Islamic State or another mistake.”

Faltering Syria truce faces deadline after bloody weekend
. . . Syria's military accused the US-led air coalition of paving the way for IS, after a strike by coalition forces on Jabal Therdeh killed at least 62 Syrian soldiers on Saturday.

Senior government adviser Buthaina Shaaban told AFP on Sunday Damascus believed the raid had been "intentional".

- No aid to Aleppo -

Russia called the strike a "bad omen" for its deal with the US to halt Syria's war, which has killed more than 300,000 people since it erupted in 2011.

Under the agreement, fighting was to halt across Syria and humanitarian aid would reach civilians living in increasingly dire humanitarian conditions. . .

. . . Syria's military accused the US-led air coalition of paving the way for IS, after a strike by coalition forces on Jabal Therdeh killed at least 62 Syrian soldiers on Saturday.

Senior government adviser Buthaina Shaaban told AFP on Sunday Damascus believed the raid had been "intentional".

- No aid to Aleppo -

Russia called the strike a "bad omen" for its deal with the US to halt Syria's war, which has killed more than 300,000 people since it erupted in 2011.

Under the agreement, fighting was to halt across Syria and humanitarian aid would reach civilians living in increasingly dire humanitarian conditions. . .
sigh! I guess I shoulda save my hopes. It was iffy, but you never know until you try.

Holy crap!!!

The U.S. working with the evil Putin? Wait until the crazed dimocrats hear about this and Hillary faints over it due to her pneumonia, allergies, dehydration, and the flu.

Forum List

Back