Sure Democrats Will Lose in 2020, But They Are Dangerous Now, And Must Be Stopped!

Trump is not going to win. As the pressure continues to mount, he will become more unstable. He will have to face the democratic challenger in a debate. He will get chewed up in those debates. You guys will continue to believe he's winning. When he loses you nuts will swear things were rigged and he was cheated.

Trumps policies have been failures. But you guys live outside of reality. This is why you are in here thinking Trump is going to win easily.

I'm surprised you woke up from your coma long enough to copy and paste this post. :auiqs.jpg:

.....Trumps policies have been failures.........

You're such a peach. Like a cuddly bear. .

Lowest unemployment in 50 years, booming economy, wiped out ISIS, lowest black & Hispanic unemployment EVER, tax cuts, re-negotiated trade deals.....

Oh, the horror of it all

And most of these things were happening before trump took office. trump is going to lose.

Trump is not going to win. As the pressure continues to mount, he will become more unstable. He will have to face the democratic challenger in a debate. He will get chewed up in those debates. You guys will continue to believe he's winning. When he loses you nuts will swear things were rigged and he was cheated.

Trumps policies have been failures. But you guys live outside of reality. This is why you are in here thinking Trump is going to win easily.

I'm surprised you woke up from your coma long enough to copy and paste this post. :auiqs.jpg:
Only the severely mentally handicapped believe trump is doing all the things you guys say.

The average voter has a short memory. They bother to go to the polls because they see voting as a way to ensure their own security.

It's as I explained to my wife yesterday (who's far from being interested in politics), it all comes down to the wallet and what's in it.

I don't know about other parts of the country but construction is booming here in Vegas. Businesses opening new locations (with business booming when they do) and homes/apartments everywhere one turns. More jobs, more money, more spending, more jobs.

Simple math.

Forum List

Back