Supreme Court overturns Texas abortion law

I see! So it's okay for abortion clinics to give substandard care to liberal women. I can handle that.
Bullshit!
When you get any in office procedure at your doctor, you do realize that the office is not up to hospital standards.
Not to mention most hospitals aren't either.

How many in office procedures can be life threatening as an abortion can be?

Plenty. But I notice they are not included in the fight to "protect women".

The width of hallways is an issue? Any ambulance attendant can get their stretcher down standard hallways.

Why does an abortion clinic need to meet all these guidelines, but a place that does a colonoscopy doesn't?
They don't you won. Liberal women are at risk. Congratulations.

I see! So it's okay for abortion clinics to give substandard care to liberal women. I can handle that.

:doubt: what "substandard" care is that, exactly...?

Why not search Abortions Kill?
Why?
Don't you understand what abortion means?

Yes it is legal murder...Next question!

Murder is the ILLEGAL taking of a human life, thus there can never be legal murder.

Next question

Why?
Sure I do. It means dead babies.
Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?

Bullshit!
When you get any in office procedure at your doctor, you do realize that the office is not up to hospital standards.
Not to mention most hospitals aren't either.

How many in office procedures can be life threatening as an abortion can be?

Plenty. But I notice they are not included in the fight to "protect women".

The width of hallways is an issue? Any ambulance attendant can get their stretcher down standard hallways.

Why does an abortion clinic need to meet all these guidelines, but a place that does a colonoscopy doesn't?

Perhaps because they are trying to restrict murder and will try anyway they can to stop the murders...let's not quibble!

Why?

Murder is the ILLEGAL taking of a human life, thus there can never be legal murder.

Next question

But SCOTUS says you are wrong!

Why?
Your point?
How is that any different then neglect, abuse and other horrors that of the unwanted babies?
It's not my fault liberal women abuse, neglect their unwanted babies and see murdering them as the only alternative. It's what makes you bastards so evil.

Why?

Next question
Really? what about government sanctioned assited suicide?

poor texASS has been creatively trying to invade and conquer the womb since wade county lost to jane roe.

now they'd like to TEXIT the union because the federal government is SO oppressive to their freedum.

Why?
Your point?

Why do abortion fans pretend like there are only two options. Abortion or having unwanted babies.

I thought liberals liked education? Don't they teach pregnancy PREVENTION any more?

supreme court didn't even need all nine judges to reinforce constitutionally protected reproductive privacy! :thup:

texASS demands a recount!!! because THEY care about them barefoot and pregnant wimmins!
images

Why?
Your point?
It's not my fault liberal women abuse, neglect their unwanted babies and see murdering them as the only alternative. It's what makes you bastards so evil.
Actually it conservative women who do most of the abusing.
You fail.

Why?

Next question

Does a fetus have s choice also...dumbass?

Why?

Next question

I've had this discussion with you ad naseum. MURDER is a legal term, nothing else. It in fact means "THE ILLEGAL killing of a human being"

Any LEGAL killing of a human being is by definition NOT murder.

That means ANY legal killing.

Why?
Your point?
Actually it conservative women who do most of the abusing.
You fail.

Care to prove that?

Why?
Your point?
Science And Politics: Child Abuse, Horse Abuse, Wife Abuse, God Abuse: Conservative Pathology

Induced Abortion in the United States

• Nearly half of pregnancies among American women in 2011 were unintended, and about four in 10 of these were terminated by abortion.[1]

• Twenty-one percent of all pregnancies (excluding miscarriages) in 2011 ended in abortion.[2]

• In 2011, approximately 1.06 million abortions were performed, down 13% from 1.21 million in 2008. From 1973 through 2011, nearly 53 million legal abortions occurred.[2]

• The abortion rate in 2011 was 16.9 per 1,000 women aged 15–44, down 13% from 19.4 per 1,000 in 2008. This is the lowest rate observed since abortion became legal in the United States in 1973.[2]

• In 2011, 1.7% of women aged 15–44 had an abortion [2]. Half of these women had had at least one previous abortion.[3]

• At 2008 abortion rates, almost one in 10 women will have an abortion by age 20, one in four by age 30 and three in 10 by age 45.[4]

usabortionrate-graph.png

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?
• Twelve percent of U.S. abortion patients in 2014 were teenagers: Those aged 18–19 accounted for 8% of all abortions, 15–17-year-olds for 3% and teenagers younger than 15 for 0.2%.[3]

• More than half of all abortion patients in 2014 were in their 20s: Patients aged 20–24 obtained 34% of all abortions, and patients aged 25–29 obtained 27%.[3]

• White patients accounted for 39% of abortion procedures in 2014, blacks for 28%, Hispanics for 25% and patients of other races and ethnicities for 9%.[3]

• Seventeen percent of abortion patients in 2014 identified as mainline Protestant, 13% as evangelical Protestant and 24% as Catholic; 38% reported no religious affiliation.[3]

• In 2014, some 46% of all abortion patients had never married and were not cohabiting.[3]

• Fifty-nine percent of abortions in 2014 were obtained by patients who had had at least one previous birth.[3]

• Forty-nine percent of abortion patients in 2014 had incomes of less than 100% of the federal poverty level ($11,670 for a single adult with no children).*,[3]

• Twenty-six percent of abortion patients in 2014 had incomes of 100–199% of the federal poverty level.[3]

• The reasons patients gave for having an abortion underscored their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. The three most common reasons—each cited by three-fourths of patients—were concern for or responsibility to other individuals; the inability to afford a child; and the belief that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents. Half said they did not want to be a single parent or were having problems with their husband or partner.[5]

• Fifty-one percent of abortion patients had used a contraceptive method in the month they got pregnant, most commonly condoms (27%) or a hormonal method (17%).[6]

Induced Abortion in the United States

>

Not a surprise. If Texas had passed a law that says any clinic that provided oral pills and performed outpatient procedures (i.e. oral surgery, liposuction, colonoscopies, cosmetic surgery, etc.) had to have (a) admitting privileges, (c) surgical physical requirements (door size, hallway width, etc. ) and (b) located withing "X" miles from a hospital - then that would have been Constitutional.

But to target only abortion clinics for these new requirements? That it's for the "health of the woman" is hogwash. It was intended to place a burden on the woman and interfere with access.

At least be honest with the purpose of the law.

>>>>

I figured this would get overturned, but you get a cookie for figuring out how to pass something similar by broadening the scope.

To me, what this shows is that a SC decision on a very controversial subject does not "Settle" the argument. States and people continue to try to restrict abortion, and the issue is still continuously debated. If the issue was Settled the courts wouldn't have to continue dealing with this.

Also, as for your last statement, wishful thinking.

Why?
Your point?
Science And Politics: Child Abuse, Horse Abuse, Wife Abuse, God Abuse: Conservative Pathology

Corporal punishment isn't abuse you moron.

You want to talk about liberals abusing children? How about all the black fathers who abandon their children either from going to prison or from just walking away. Now THAT is abuse.

Forum List

Back