Supreme Court issues shocking 5-4 ruling

Hilarious bob

Has the Biden border patrol not ripped children away fast enough?

Or not used their guns to kill?

Are you advocating to return of the Statue of Liberty? Or just abandoning the ideals behind American freedom?
You have some good points about Biden. I had not thought to mention children. No, Biden does not protect our border. And he does a slow job in Ukraine as well. They need weapons there. Like the F16. And where are those tanks he claims he sent to them? Have you stood next to the Statue of Liberty as I have?

Liar

You have always held a conservative religious ignorance.
Liar. I won't do as you do and run my mouth like a fart in the wind.

I was born in 1938. While I was a baby then, my parents were devout Democrats. Do you think they wanted me to grow up to be a republican? They are like you. They hated republicans. I used to piss off my fellow workers who were republicans by dealing them the shit you deal here.

Your MAGA party is keeping military aid from Ukraine, Bob.
Let's get honest. This nation for decades and more budgeted by every February I believe. It no longer does. It sections off parts of the budget to deal with. And even today it still has not done the entire budget for 2003.

You are the manure flinger, Robert W. You are over 80 now. This country is changing for the better, but you would not like it.

You are the manure flinger, Robert W. You are over 80 now. This country is changing for the better, but you would not like it.
Do you believe you will be far worse in the future than you are now? Do you think humans stop learning? You are wrong about me. I think I will copy you and portray you as an idiot.

Do you believe you will be far worse in the future than you are now? Do you think humans stop learning? You are wrong about me. I think I will copy you and portray you as an idiot.
That's only projecting your inner image. It's closing time for your kind. Drink up.

This is amazing. TX is the location of the Border in question. So TX law applies. So why did the Supreme Court not side with TX?

Do you have a link to the written report, I can't watch a 12 minute video

Why is the GOP preventing military aid by the US to the Ukraine?

The GOP’s stance on providing military aid to Ukraine has been a topic of debate. Here are some key points:

1. Senator Ron Johnson’s Argument:
  2. House Republican Opposition:
  3. Ambivalence on Russia:
  4. Tying Aid to Other Policy Goals:
~~~~~

The GOP is aiding the Russians in the war with Ukraine.

Forum List

Back