Supreme Court blocks ruling on Va. transgender bathroom case

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Still SAFE for women to PISS in their own bathrooms...for now!

Washington Examiner ^ | 8/3/16 | Anna Giaritelli
The Supreme Court decided Wednesday to put a hold on a ruling that would have required a Virginia school district to allow a transgender high school student to use the boy's bathroom. The eight justices split 5-3, with Democrat-appointed Justice Stephen Breyer siding with the Republican-appointed judges that the Gloucester County public school system does not have to accommodate student Gavin Grimm's request to use the bathroom of his choice.

1362ce7f03f2f22b021b3dc61eec9af1.jpg

Ha! it is the women vs. the men on the SCOTUS on this issue By the time the case gets decided, he/she/it will have graduated. Makes me wonder if they will wait and then say it is moot.

Notice how Democrats always lie to get into office
This issue was never brought up during Presidential campaigns
First chance they get, they start to push their radical agendas
No doubt, wanting men to use the same bathroom as your wife, mother and daughter
probably would not go over well on the campaign trail

How dare they stop Queen Hillary and Papa Obama's dream
of allowing men to use the same bathroom as your wife, mother and daughter

bathroomsbydnc-i8284.jpg

Well now...another setback for LGBT besides this one: How Hively v Ivy Tech (2016), Etc. Impacts Gay Marriage (Obergefell 2015)

But I tend to agree with the poster here in #6. The dems will soothe the minds of the middle voters they know (despite rigged polling) who viscerally reject the dogma of the church of LGBT, until they get in Office. Then, it will be business as usual. Until I hear Hillary herself denounce men using women's restrooms and showers, I'll just be thinking it's a ploy to get her into Office.

However, folks should remember that between the two candidates, only one has come out and openly advocated for men using women's facilities:

speaking of that
why didn't Queen Hillary at the DNC, let the Weiner out?

iu

Justice Stephen Breyer- surprise

even this Democrat reach might be too much for that old lib
I doubt it. He'll walk lockstep with the cult of LGBT again just as soon as Hillary gets in and seals the SCOTUS with one or two more parishioners of the Rainbow Church. If dems steal the Senate because of Trump's destroying the label in close races, Breyer will be owned by the Church of LGBT. Breyer is incapable of critical thinking on his own. He seems to me to be just a filler vote for any and all liberal agendas. The agenda today is "don't scare the straights just before the election".

Ha! it is the women vs. the men on the SCOTUS on this issue By the time the case gets decided, he/she/it will have graduated. Makes me wonder if they will wait and then say it is moot.
Well you kind of touched on it there. It is women vs men but in a broader sense. It is the rights of women to not be sexually assaulted in their private hygiene areas vs the "rights" of mentally ill dudes who either 1. are having delusions they are really a girl or 2. are pretending to be having delusions they are really a girl so they can get in and creep on or assault women in their showers and bathrooms.

On that last point, the OP cartoon is perfect:

Even Justice Breyer knows a legal pool of quicksand when he sees one..

Well you kind of touched on it there. It is women vs men but in a broader sense. It is the rights of women to not be sexually assaulted in their private hygiene areas vs the "rights" of mentally ill dudes who either 1. are having delusions they are really a girl or 2. are pretending to be having delusions they are really a girl so they can get in and creep on or assault women in their showers and bathrooms.

On that last point, the OP cartoon is perfect:

Even Justice Breyer knows a legal pool of quicksand when he sees one..

It is really that there is no basis to say you have a right to use a certain bathroom as long as you have access to a bathroom under even the most tortured interpretation of the equal protection clause. I am guessing why it is men vs. women though is that men surely have encountered places like my high school--only one stall in one boy's bathroom in the whole school outside the locker rooms had a door and the one that had the door was next to the office. It was part of a policy to prevent smoking/drug use in the boys room. There was nowhere to hide so to speak.

Still SAFE for women to PISS in their own bathrooms...for now!

Washington Examiner ^ | 8/3/16 | Anna Giaritelli
The Supreme Court decided Wednesday to put a hold on a ruling that would have required a Virginia school district to allow a transgender high school student to use the boy's bathroom. The eight justices split 5-3, with Democrat-appointed Justice Stephen Breyer siding with the Republican-appointed judges that the Gloucester County public school system does not have to accommodate student Gavin Grimm's request to use the bathroom of his choice.

One suspects, Democrats push this all this crap
to keep it like a tidal wave of disagreements
and discussion away from their bigger failures
of economics and foreign affairs

A sort of "political battle" on all fronts

One suspects, Democrats push this all this crap
to keep it like a tidal wave of disagreements
and discussion away from their bigger failures
of economics and foreign affairs

A sort of "political battle" on all fronts

No. The democrats were hijacked by the cult of LGBT long ago. Many moderate democrats are desperate to scrape these types of barnacles off their hull because it's causing them to sink. The ONLY thing Hillary has going for her, as well as other dem Congressional hopefuls is Donald J. Trump. That's why Soros went to such great efforts to galvanize enough support for Trump by sending his whacko liberal demonstrators conspicuously at every Trump rally during the primaries: not to disrupt, but instead to SEAL the bid of Trump for the nomination on the right. Of course no conservatives would suddenly wake up and say "maybe those fruitcake violent protestors have a point?" Of course they would go the opposite direction and support Trump "out of solidarity against THEM!"..

If Trump steps off the ticket and the GOP is brave enough to ignore Cheney/Rove and insert the Hillary-whomping Kasich, Hillary and the other dems don't have a chance. The rainbow barnacles will sink their ship.

BestHillaryBoatAllAboard_zps4353b4ed.jpg

Forum List

Back