Supreme Court agrees to write law deciding transgender bathroom issue

The Supreme Court cannot write laws.

That's odd, because just last Summer they did, Upholding Obergefell for gays to marry without a single direct or implied citation from the Constitution that would support a behavior having "rights"...

Their verdict added that implication to the Constitution where it didn't even remotely exist as implied before. In fact, the Constitution is very careful where behaviors are involved. When they do have protection, they get their own direct, delineated wording specifying exactly which behavior is covered. Nothing implied allowed when it comes to behavior in the Constitution; matter of fact. It's that very truth that causes the USSC to exist.

Now because of precedent, the USSC MUST ratify polygamy and incest marriage (both also behaviors) orientations because of the 14th Amendment & equality. Or, they must overturn Obergefell. Those are their only two choices. And, haves funs wit' dem shits..
Let me rephrase, The SC is not supposed to write laws, but in DC at the present things are all screwed up.

Let me rephrase, The SC is not supposed to write laws, but in DC at the present things are all screwed up.
Well yes. But the backlash of Obergefell, most particularly in their late-colleague Scalia's anguish over it, means this one is gonna be different from all the previous LGBT rubber-stamp "deliberations"..

My favorite manifest illustration of the predetermined status of that case was how the Executive Branch (often seen hugging Justice Ginsburg for the cameras...the same Justice openly performing gay marriages and telling media months in advance "gay marriage is a time that has come for America"..ie: all 50 states as was the question of Obergefell..) had a rainbow light display set up in advance and turned on the same day that the Opinion came down...suggesting also collusion between the Executive and the Judicial to remove due process from the American People.

Some folks call that tyranny.

Well they are going to block deranged males from entering women's & girl's showers & bathrooms. Mark my words. They will cite Hively v Ivy Tech.

THE most liberal Justice on the Bench said early in her career that even though the 1964 Civil Rights Act passed, it in no way meant women and men are equal in their private hygiene chambers. You can try to obliterate all common sense but it will seep out of the cracks in that old lady's mind even.

If Ginsburg is against it...what...does the "T" component of "LGBT" think that Justice Thomas, Alito & Roberts are going to champion it? :lmao: Hang it up and go home trannies. You ain't gettin' in the little girls' room.

Forum List

Back