SUPPORTERS URGE ISIS TO IMPALE OR SKIN CAPTURED PILOT ALIVE

Is it not factually correct?
Don't know about that. What I do know is that the Muslims and their killing ways are savages. That is not humane in any reality.

That wasn't the point though.
Of course it is nothing but savages.

No, you've moved your own goalpost.
You start here: "After this statement, "Beheading takes place in a second" there is nothing you can say that will make you sound sane."

That's got nothing to do with who's doing it (or why), now does it?

Goalposts my ass this is about Muslims killing for no good reason.

Maybe -- once you moved your own goalposts.

"Beheading takes place in a second" IS a simple statement about the time it takes, which is a quantifiable fact. And that's what you objected to. Now you wanna shift completely over to cherrypicked motivations of who's doing it.

Execution by beheading takes the same amount of time, regardless who does it or why. It's that simple.
Seriously dood, your reasoning is all over the map here.

So as usual you are talking rubbish trying to compare the cruel, barbaric, sadistic and perverted punishment allowed under Islam, which openly states that any cruelty devised by some sadist is allowed, no matter how much suffering is caused!
Incorrect.

Islam says no such thing. ....... :cool:

Islam. Not a religion, its another form of mass insanity. Banning it, declaring war on it, leveling the Caba in Mecca, some how seems the rational sane alternative. These people are going to destroy free thought and humanity, they are making this a viscous cycle. The Cabba being nuked, it's the lesser of two evils.

Don't know about that. What I do know is that the Muslims and their killing ways are savages. That is not humane in any reality.

You start here: "After this statement, "Beheading takes place in a second" there is nothing you can say that will make you sound sane."

"Beheading takes place in a second" IS a simple statement about the time it takes, which is a quantifiable fact. And that's what you objected to. Now you wanna shift completely over to cherrypicked motivations of who's doing it.

Execution by beheading takes the same amount of time, regardless who does it or why. It's that simple.

pogo you are full of shit.

Really....
So give us a comparison contrasting the time beheading leads to death when done by "Muslims for no good reason" as opposed to when done by the French government for a convicted criminal.

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

Really....
So give us a comparison contrasting the time beheading leads to death when done by "Muslims for no good reason" as opposed to when done by the French government for a convicted criminal.

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

Pogo: 1
Alex: 0

The execution of convicted murderers is of less concern to me , but seeing how this thread was about the pilot captured by ISIS, i figured that was the refrence. I guess we will see what they do with him. I think if its a very large sword he will be lucky

Islam. Not a religion, its another form of mass insanity. Banning it, declaring war on it, leveling the Caba in Mecca, some how seems the rational sane alternative. These people are going to destroy free thought and humanity, they are making this a viscous cycle. The Cabba being nuked, it's the lesser of two evils.
.......... ^^ Exibit A ...... of an American who is worse than the people who made the statements in the OP ...... :cool:

So as usual you are talking rubbish trying to compare the cruel, barbaric, sadistic and perverted punishment allowed under Islam, which openly states that any cruelty devised by some sadist is allowed, no matter how much suffering is caused!
Incorrect.

You don't know what you are talking about, you should study the SIRA, HADITH and the KORAN.

The rules of jihad indicate that Islam is not bound by any limitations and the end justifies the means no matter how shocking these means are.

Therefore unusually perverted and sadistic executions like flaying (skinning alive) are ok.

Absolutely unbelievable cruelty!

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....
A Contrivance pogo and attempt to make yourself relevant.

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

:bsflag:

You don't know what you are talking about, you should study the SIRA, HADITH and the KORAN.
The rules of jihad indicate that Islam is not bound by any limitations and the end justifies the means no matter how shocking these means are.
Therefore unusually perverted and sadistic executions like flaying (skinning alive) are ok.
Absolutely unbelievable cruelty!
LOL.......you have no idea what you are talking about. .... :cuckoo:

But keep making stuff up.......I need a good laugh. ..... :lol: :lol:

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....
A Contrivance pogo and attempt to make yourself relevant.

It's on the record Alex.

How's that comparison study coming along?

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

Where is your Chrissimus Spirit, you friggin Grinch?!?!?!?!?

:lol:

Skin pilot alive???

Those Islamic fanatic savages speak and act in a manner reminiscent of the Dark Ages!

Revolting monsters thats all they are!

You're buyin' this? :eusa_hand:

what do you mean buying this!

they behead people like there is no tomorrow!

from there to skin is just a natural step.

of course I believe they are able to skin people alive!

What do I mean?
Check into one of these monster stories sometime -- by which I mean, try to find some corroboration from some credible source. See how many turn into a vicious circle that quotes no source except each other. In other words somebody makes up a story, gets echoed by a few blogs, and it becomes fake reality. Happens over and over and over with this demonization bullshit. It's manufactured to sell papers. Today it's "ISIS". Yesterday it was "Muslims in general". The week before that it was "Jews". Before that, "negroes". "Catholics". "Italians". "Irish". "Chinese". "Immigrants in general". "Indians". "Protestants". On and on and on and on and on. The stories regurgitate over and over; only the name of the demon changes. SEE the pattern.

In other words if it sounds too outrageous to be true, it probably is.

As I said, when somebody hears this from an actual credible source that engages in news as opposed to bullshit, I'll take it seriously. Until then, not buyin' it.

Do you believe the Holocaust is a fable? Much of what we hear about the Holocaust is anecdotal. There is almost no empirical evidence to prove that a million people died at Treblinka, yet we take it on faith because we should take it on faith. How about you, worm? Do you believe that a million Jews died at Treblinka?

Poster please.

Credible sources talk. Bullshit walks.

I surrender to you as our resident expert on bullshit.

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

He just gave me a great big low hangin' fruit! :rock:

Ho Ho HO!

Really....

drumming_fingers.gif

This oughta be good....

My Christmas spirit is in my pants you wanna smoke it?:D

.......... ^^ Exibit A ...... of an American who is worse than the people who made the statements in the OP ...... :cool:
Worse? Hypothetically. But Muslims in reality are FAR FAR WORSE.

Incorrect.

I remember recently watching a video of a girl being stoned to death, as she begged her father for forgivness. She died because she was Accused of infidelity. In other words, someones word against hers. How come women like her dont get the niceties of a very large sharp sword? why did her death have to be so painful? Do I need to find the video for you?

You're buyin' this? :eusa_hand:

what do you mean buying this!

they behead people like there is no tomorrow!

from there to skin is just a natural step.

of course I believe they are able to skin people alive!

What do I mean?
Check into one of these monster stories sometime -- by which I mean, try to find some corroboration from some credible source. See how many turn into a vicious circle that quotes no source except each other. In other words somebody makes up a story, gets echoed by a few blogs, and it becomes fake reality. Happens over and over and over with this demonization bullshit. It's manufactured to sell papers. Today it's "ISIS". Yesterday it was "Muslims in general". The week before that it was "Jews". Before that, "negroes". "Catholics". "Italians". "Irish". "Chinese". "Immigrants in general". "Indians". "Protestants". On and on and on and on and on. The stories regurgitate over and over; only the name of the demon changes. SEE the pattern.

In other words if it sounds too outrageous to be true, it probably is.

As I said, when somebody hears this from an actual credible source that engages in news as opposed to bullshit, I'll take it seriously. Until then, not buyin' it.

Do you believe the Holocaust is a fable? Much of what we hear about the Holocaust is anecdotal. There is almost no empirical evidence to prove that a million people died at Treblinka, yet we take it on faith because we should take it on faith. How about you, worm? Do you believe that a million Jews died at Treblinka?

Poster please.

Credible sources talk. Bullshit walks.

I surrender to you as our resident expert on bullshit.

Called you on yours....you fail.

innocent pilot

Innocent?
He was flying a foreign military aircraft against ISIS, with the intention to kill them, or assisting in their deaths.
You may well agree with his motives for going there, but he isn't innocent.
In fact, he's a POW, and should be treated as such.

Forum List

Back