ISIS fighter urges supporters to take advantage of U.S. lax gun laws

How did the muslim terrorists in France get their fully automatic military rifles? Those rifles are not sold anywhere in France or across Europe, since they are illegal for civilians...there are no gun stores, no online sales.....so...how did they get them there?

They were brought from Turkey on the highway system of a landlocked portion of the continent......Invest in a fucking map.

Yeah....so. They still got them into France......moron. Where these fully automatic miltiary weapons are completely illegal.......you are such a doofus.

They were brought from Turkey on the highway system of a landlocked portion of the continent......Invest in a fucking map.
Way to deliberately miss the point, knuckle head.

Name the European country that allows the sale of assault rifles to the public.

He knows what the point is....he has to pretend he doesn't because nothing he posts is true or accurate.

well that tears it

Now we should give up our Constitutional rights.

now

Where the fuck do idiots like you come up with these "conclusions"???
Probably from the same part of your anatomy where you sit on a toilet, correct?
nonono

I finally agree with you leftists, the 2nd is outdated, same with the rest of the Constitution.

why you mad that I agree with you?

Our gun laws have always been lax compared to most other countries, so why now is it suddenly concern? They didn't need the Second Amendment to kill 3,000 people in one fell swoop in 2001.

ISIS has been defeated on the battlefields........All that the article states is that the fight will NOW come stateside by taking advantage of cheap and readily avialbel guns. PERIOD....

But they could have done that any time and they haven't.

But they could have done that any time and they haven't.

I can't speak for fucked up ISIS morons.......all I can tell you is that once they lost their so-called caliphate, all that they have left is terror activities......and some bastards is calling on Americans who share their screwed up ideology to go out and get guns for their terror activities since guns are so readily available and relatively cheap to get in the U.S....................PERIOD!!!

Forum List

Back