SUPPORTERS URGE ISIS TO IMPALE OR SKIN CAPTURED PILOT ALIVE

I remember recently watching a video of a girl being stoned to death, as she begged her father for forgivness. She died because she was Accused of infidelity. In other words, someones word against hers. How come women like her dont get the niceties of a very large sharp sword? why did her death have to be so painful? Do I need to find the video for you?
Different crime.....different penalty. .... :cool:

It's about time Muslims got a visit from the reality fairy and got a smack down. Nuke Mecca... I got no problem with that, After 9/11. Muslims. Drink the Kool-Aid. Groupthink. Suicide cells, Hamas. What is so great about Islam, anyway?

I remember recently watching a video of a girl being stoned to death, as she begged her father for forgivness. She died because she was Accused of infidelity. In other words, someones word against hers. How come women like her dont get the niceties of a very large sharp sword? why did her death have to be so painful? Do I need to find the video for you?
Different crime.....different penalty. .... :cool:

Really? so a girl, helpless and defensless suffers a worse fate than someone who goes out and murders a few shopkeepers lets say? So the killer gets a Nice sharp sword, and the girl who may actually be innocent of charges against her gets a miserable end to her life.

When you Muslims clear up your own Schitzoid tendencies, maybe then you can try criticizing something about the west.

You don't know what you are talking about, you should study the SIRA, HADITH and the KORAN.
The rules of jihad indicate that Islam is not bound by any limitations and the end justifies the means no matter how shocking these means are.
Therefore unusually perverted and sadistic executions like flaying (skinning alive) are ok.
Absolutely unbelievable cruelty!
LOL.......you have no idea what you are talking about. .... :cuckoo:

But keep making stuff up.......I need a good laugh. ..... :lol: :lol:

Sunni Man

You are either practicing the honored art of taqiyya - or deceitful lying, which is continuously done in Islam - or you are not a true Muslim because you are unaware of the 3 books mentioned.

If you do not believe in any of the contents you could be classified as an apostate by the Islamic State and even have your silly head cut off....

When you Muslims clear up your own Schitzoid tendencies, maybe then you can try criticizing something about the west.
European's think that Americans are barbaric savages because we still execute death penalty criminals.

And then American's look down on Islamic countries because we don't like their methods of execution.

Too bad people can't mind their own business and just deal with issues in their own country. .... :cool:

Better skin me too, I support any cause that fights these ASSHOLES. I HATE ISLAM. I Hate Islam, and the stuff they post up in here, makes me HATE and want to resist Islam, post it under #IHATE ISLAM. Islam deserves to die. Nuke Mecca.

It's about time Muslims got a visit from the reality fairy and got a smack down. Nuke Mecca... I got no problem with that, After 9/11. Muslims. Drink the Kool-Aid. Groupthink. Suicide cells, Hamas. What is so great about Islam, anyway?

I see nothing wrong with immediate response in kind. At the time that muslims bombed ancient Buddhist statuary----some historically important muslim landmark stuff should have been bombed I actually believe that having done so would have saved lots of problems. At the time people were beheaded in the name of the pig of jannah-----a few dozen muslims should have been pulled from jails and beheaded for each American lost------and beheaded. Such
moves would save lots of problems in the future

European's think that Americans are barbaric savages because we still execute death penalty criminals.

And then American's look down on Islamic countries because we don't like their methods of execution.

Too bad people can't mind their own business and just deal with issues in their own country. .... :cool:

I take a look at what they do in your countries, because they want to bring the Caliphate to the rest of the world. Maybe i want to know whats coming.

You are either practicing the honored art of taqiyya - or deceitful lying, which is continuously done in Islam - or you are not a true Muslim because you are unaware of the 3 books mentioned.
Again, the 3 sources you listed say nothing like the nonsense you posted. ..... :cool:

*sigh*

I see they already cut your head off.

nothing in there.

Last edited:
I remember planes crashing into the twin towers. That's what Islam brought. Islam is a phony religion. Put the brakes on here. Sreeeech! Islam is a delusion, a mental defect. I remember the Reverend Jim Jones and his kool aid drinking assassins killing innocent people like Islam claims to do. I mean, just the same deluded bullshit.

innocent pilot

Innocent?
He was flying a foreign military aircraft against ISIS, with the intention to kill them, or assisting in their deaths.
You may well agree with his motives for going there, but he isn't innocent.
In fact, he's a POW, and should be treated as such.

Yes, Fred, let us hope that ISIS can control themselves and treat this pilot the way POWs should be treated. Let us hope that they don't feel bloodthirsty toward him and behead him just like they did that aid worker and journalist. Perhaps you, as a Muslim, can tweet them and tell them that since this pilot is a fellow Muslim to not separate his body from his head.

Forum List

Back