Support Freedom For Palestinians

where they are from is transjordan. :)

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

she hemmed and hawed...really had no answer for him.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?

So you're saying you want Tel-Aviv?

As a state? No but my family had property there until they were pushed into Gaza. Jews can have tel aviv

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?

So you're saying you want Tel-Aviv?

As a state? No but my family had property there until they were pushed into Gaza. Jews can have tel aviv

Lots of jews lived in lands that were invaded by the dogs of arabia I believe that if land wre given BACK to jews in Saudi arabia, Morocco. Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria Yemen---etc and those lands were made COMPLETELY secular with all vestiges of the filth of shariah outlawed------then it would be reasonable to return to arab muslims ---any land they had in present day Israel The very first step should be the return of YATHRIB (aka medina) to jewish ownership Don't you agree? No decent person would demand for his own group that which he denied another RIGHT? Islam does not teach "muslims can steal and not give back" does it?

Irosie it's getting old. If you aren't mature enough and talk like a rabid racist dog. Leave it to others to talk

Irosie it's getting old. If you aren't mature enough and talk like a rabid racist dog. Leave it to others to talk

what is "getting old" ? you stated that you imagine that you have a right to land in Tel Aviv-------why would you have a right to land in tel aviv if my husband's family which is from a community of jews that fled the filth and stench of shariah oppression would NOT get what the meccaists STOLE FROM THEM? Do you actually believe that the account of jews of Yathrib in the koran is a filthy lie? why are there such filthy lies in the koran ? perhaps the book should be corrected

If you are a decent person----YOU SHOULD believe that the jews who fled shariah shit holes have the SAME rights as do arabs who fled Israel RIGHT? How can you accuse a person who supports EQUAL rights of "racism"??

what is "getting old" ? you stated that you imagine that you have a right to land in Tel Aviv-------why would you have a right to land in tel aviv if my husband's family which is from a community of jews that fled the filth and stench of shariah oppression would NOT get what the meccaists STOLE FROM THEM? Do you actually believe that the account of jews of Yathrib in the koran is a filthy lie? why are there such filthy lies in the koran ? perhaps the book should be corrected

If you are a decent person----YOU SHOULD believe that the jews who fled shariah shit holes have the SAME rights as do arabs who fled Israel RIGHT? How can you accuse a person who supports EQUAL rights of "racism"??

My family had land there. Does that mean I can get that land today? No

Right and my husband's famiy cannot get the land they lost in Yemen-----fair is fair Jews lost far more land in the era that resulted in the partition of Palestine then did muslims ----in fact-----it is actually NO FAIR --------you guys got a far better deal---far far far better YOU SHOULD THANK THE JEWS for letting you off so easily

Right and my husband's famiy cannot get the land they lost in Yemen-----fair is fair Jews lost far more land in the era that resulted in the partition of Palestine then did muslims ----in fact-----it is actually NO FAIR --------you guys got a far better deal---far far far better YOU SHOULD THANK THE JEWS for letting you off so easily

What do you mean letting you off? You talk lots of shit on the Internet. If anyone decides to threaten our people like that we will fight back. That's why we have militias

What do you mean letting you off? You talk lots of shit on the Internet. If anyone decides to threaten our people like that we will fight back. That's why we have militias
Not militias. Armed rabble

:cool:

:cool:
You can call it whatever you want if it makes your little heart feel good. However, that is the reason you don't see the Muslims acting up here like you see them do in other countries. What the Muslims do is sneakily plot to see what atrocity they can pull on the American public, but our Intelligence Agencies have been on the ball and have been able to pick them up before they pulled anything, much to your regret.

You can call it whatever you want if it makes your little heart feel good. However, that is the reason you don't see the Muslims acting up here like you see them do in other countries. What the Muslims do is sneakily plot to see what atrocity they can pull on the American public, but our Intelligence Agencies have been on the ball and have been able to pick them up before they pulled anything, much to your regret.

You're literally mentally retarded. Do you have any friends who care about you? Why so much conspiracy theories. Sicko American citizens are citizens and are as loyal as Jewish citizens. There's no point in talking jibberish because you can't control your temper. Cool yourself down :) :cool:

You're literally mentally retarded. Do you have any friends who care about you? Why so much conspiracy theories. Sicko American citizens are citizens and are as loyal as Jewish citizens. There's no point in talking jibberish because you can't control your temper. Cool yourself down :) :cool:
Then why are you talking jibber jabber? Are you having irritable bowels?

I said Christiam Zionists aren't part of the conflcit. That's the point I was trying to get across. But let's end both our jibber jabber here :) :cool:

I said Christiam Zionists aren't part of the conflcit. That's the point I was trying to get across. But let's end both our jibber jabber here :) :cool:
Let me ask you a question. Why do you think that the Japanese didn't invade the mainland of America?

Let me ask you a question. Why do you think that the Japanese didn't invade the mainland of America?

I discuss mostly Israeli Palestinian conflict. So I'm not giving opinions on other conflicts unless I feel confident. I don't speak on all global topics:):cool: sorry.

I discuss mostly Israeli Palestinian conflict. So I'm not giving opinions on other conflicts unless I feel confident. I don't speak on all global topics:):cool: sorry.
Another question. Why are you here?

I support freedom and EQUITY If there is any country in the world which imposes the vile filth of shariah, since shariah includes ----as a necessary feature---- an apartheid society in which non muslims are accorded a subservient status to muslims----then there must be societies of equal size and power in the world in which muslims have an equally inferior status to that accorded non muslims in shariah societies . For every country in which Hindu temples and christian and jewish houses of worship cannot exist-----or are restricted in accordance with and of the features of islamic law-----there must be countries in which mosques are similarly restricted ---the same true of public observances-----etc. A good place to start would be ----a complete restriction on muslim access to Jerusalem just as there is a non muslim restriction on access to mecca and the burial city of the filthy rapist pig Muhummad----to wit ---medina I SUPPORT FREEDOM AND JUSTICE AND EQUITY

I support freedom and EQUITY If there is any country in the world which imposes the vile filth of shariah, since shariah includes ----as a necessary feature---- an apartheid society in which non muslims are accorded a subservient status to muslims----then there must be societies of equal size and power in the world in which muslims have an equally inferior status to that accorded non muslims in shariah societies . For every country in which Hindu temples and christian and jewish houses of worship cannot exist-----or are restricted in accordance with and of the features of islamic law-----there must be countries in which mosques are similarly restricted ---the same true of public observances-----etc. A good place to start would be ----a complete restriction on muslim access to Jerusalem just as there is a non muslim restriction on access to mecca and the burial city of the filthy rapist pig Muhummad----to wit ---medina I SUPPORT FREEDOM AND JUSTICE AND EQUITY

You're just jealous you can't belly dance:cool:

You're just jealous you can't belly dance:cool:

belly dancing is vulgar as is the kind of dancing the arab boys do with their vulgar hip thrusts I do not do or like the vulgar filth of arab society. As vulgar as is the dancing----the laws are even more vulgar and disgusting

Forum List

Back