Support Freedom For Palestinians

:lol:. You're a zionist. No one takes anything you say seriously. You live off propaganda. Lying is your passion. You make short or long posts. I know what they are directed at always. You love trying to give negative impressions in every post. Nothing you say means anything because you aren't real. You are a paid propagandist. Its easy to tell so by your style. No one cares about you :cool:

Your intention is to make sick posts that try to anger or insult people so they get scared or annoyed off. Zionists don't trick me, i know what they're about.

you are a meccaist-----you SAY nothing----you simply spit out the kharah which you like off the masjid floor I have -----seen and smelled the filth before ----it does not change much -----it stinks of the pig you call "nabi"

Only Zionists lie. God gave Jerusalems keys to Muslims. Can you tell us why Yawheh gave Jerusalem to the Muslims? Yahweh threw his own people out and put Muslims there? that has to mean yawheh chose the muslims. Back it up with the Torah as well.

Careful now. The mask painting you as a none-racist is starting to come off:eusa_whistle:

You still didn't answer me. Why did Hashem give the Muslims Jerusalem? You keep telling me God gave Jews the land and only for them. But Hashem threw them out multiple times....and he gave it to the Muslims?
When, what year?

He didn't answer you, there is no answer to that question because it is based on an incorrect assumption

Saladin for example. And ottomans. Why did God let others control his "Jewish" land he gave to Jews only?

When, what year?

He didn't answer you, there is no answer to that question because it is based on an incorrect assumption

Saladin for example. And ottomans. Why did God let others control his "Jewish" land he gave to Jews only?
Donkey, kalb, kharab Deenek. Your religion doesn't even mention Jerusalem. In fact when it does mention the land of ISRAEL it gives it to the Jewish people, FOR ETERNITY. Moreover, it makes no mention of Palestine or a Palestinian people. Now why is it that it motives Israel to the Jews but doesn't mention the Palestinians? Could it that your pedophile terrorist mass murdering their prophet Mohammad was a ZIONIST?! You fuckin idiot. Heh heh heh.

Better question is, if Allah is mighty so, why do the people of Israel still hold the state of Israel?:D

Being mighty doesn't have to do with that. You answer my question though :D

Can't answer it can you? And i actually have an answer to that you can PM about it

Not asking you. Go away :)

You admitted to be a paid propagandist. You mean nothing to me :)
I wonder if the Imam at BecauseIKnow's mosque throws him a few bucks to stay on message boards after school. Tell your Imam that it is unhealthy for a young boy to be inside all day long once he comes home from school.

Haha. You do this as a job. Poor guy. I'm here to combat all your lies
You are not combating any lies, but are just acting like a good Muslim has. What you are doing is lying to us as you constantly practice Taqiyya, Your teacher at the Islamic religious school that you attend wishes you would try a little harder because many of us here are not accepting your lies that you make up as you go along. Now tomorrow when you go to school, tell your Imam or teacher that you will work hard on your Taqiyya because people are not falling for it.

I wonder if the Imam at BecauseIKnow's mosque throws him a few bucks to stay on message boards after school. Tell your Imam that it is unhealthy for a young boy to be inside all day long once he comes home from school.

Haha. You do this as a job. Poor guy. I'm here to combat all your lies
You are not combating any lies, but are just acting like a good Muslim has. What you are doing is lying to us as you constantly practice Taqiyya, Your teacher at the Islamic religious school that you attend wishes you would try a little harder because many of us here are not accepting your lies that you make up as you go along. Now tomorrow when you go to school, tell your Imam or teacher that you will work hard on your Taqiyya because people are not falling for it.

My teacher and Imam? Haha you admitted yesterday you purposely speak jibberish. And what a lame person and coward. No one falls for your accusations besides people just like you :)

Better question is, if Allah is mighty so, why do the people of Israel still hold the state of Israel?:D

Can't answer it can you? And i actually have an answer to that you can PM about it
You don't have abt Imam? I thought every good Muslim has an Imam or Mullah at his mosque. I don't think you have a Postor or a Rabbi or a Priest or even a Buddhist Monk at your mosque. And anyone with a head on their shoulders doesn't fall for the baloney that you pull out of thin air. But keep that baloney coming. It is always good for a laugh.

You don't have abt Imam? I thought every good Muslim has an Imam or Mullah at his mosque. I don't think you have a Postor or a Rabbi or a Priest or even a Buddhist Monk at your mosque. And anyone with a head on their shoulders doesn't fall for the baloney that you pull out of thin air. But keep that baloney coming. It is always good for a laugh.

I can go to any Imam I want. And baloney is all what you're saying. You're a paid trash talker. I already told Zionists don't offend me at all. That's like saying blacks should be offended by the KKK. Which is a pack of racist retards. You're no different. And you would never say it to anyone's face :cool:

Soon it will be Islam Vs. the entire civilized world. keep it up & it will be open season on you guys all over the world.

I can go to any Imam I want. And baloney is all what you're saying. You're a paid trash talker. I already told Zionists don't offend me at all. That's like saying blacks should be offended by the KKK. Which is a pack of racist retards. You're no different. And you would never say it to anyone's face :cool:

You're a Zionist for saying Mecca is the state. Palestinians originate right exactly where they are from

where they are from is transjordan. :)

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

she hemmed and hawed...really had no answer for him.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?
The land never belonged to Arabs. below as run by the British and before that it was Ottoman land for 600 years. Jews however maintained a presence throughout the ages. Jews have lived in Jerusalem and Hebron for thousands of years. Arabs are invaders. That's what they did throughout history.

The problem with freedom in the Arab world is it allows the majority (usually village idiots) to take away the freedoms of the minorities. It is essentially a no-win situation to western understanding of freedom.

When, what year?

Have you asked yourself why 1.2 billion Muslims contribute nothing but hatred, terror, violence, war, and oppression to the world today? Then you can ask yourself why G-d called Ishmael a jackass who's decendants will be at war with all nations, and asked Abraham to kick him out of his house.

Jews are back in the homeland of their ancestors, MOHOMMOD. And they are prepared to defend it against the IslamoNazi savages. We went a few rounds before in the last 60 years and Muslims got their butts kicked by tiny Israel, which they are still whining about. Muslims always thump their chests like bloodthirsty Gorrillas only to be defeated and humiliated in record time. Watch what happens to Iran. LOL.

Last edited:
The problem with freedom in the Arab world is it allows the majority (usually village idiots) to take away the freedoms of the minorities. It is essentially a no-win situation to western understanding of freedom.

true------had Teheran been the only city allowed to vote------the Ayatoilets would have never made it to the top Egypt is going down the cosmic toilet because the FELLAHIN are in control Iraq is doomed even Tunisia is going down Syria is in REAL trouble-----Iran wants it for THE SEMI SHIITE ASSAD-----the christians are running---the jews left and the SUNNIS will be a majority Look what happened to ARABIA once the "NABI" managed to complete his genocide of non muslims

I disagree, the whole Arab world is a big village of idiots, just some of the idiots are crazier than the rest. It's one big idiot terrorist making factory.

All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force. The indigenous populations had to convert, leave or be killed. And all three scenarios took place in what is now Muslim lands. Iran being the worst case for the indigenous Persian Zoroastrians who were all but annihilated off the face of the earth by the followers of peaceful Islam.

where they are from is transjordan. :)

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

she hemmed and hawed...really had no answer for him.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

Jillian my relatives always have lived in that land. My grandpas Grandpa. We always lived in that land. And we had property in tel aviv. :)

Even if you believe in Transjordan the people still lived in the land known today as Israel. You can't kick them out. :cool:

What about the Jews who came as immigrants? They have more a right than the people living there?
The land never belonged to Arabs. below as run by the British and before that it was Ottoman land for 600 years. Jews however maintained a presence throughout the ages. Jews have lived in Jerusalem and Hebron for thousands of years. Arabs are invaders. That's what they did throughout history.

How dare you call me of all people a ZIONIST. I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

Like you say, "Palestinians originate from where they are from." Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return from where they originated. So where do we go from here?

You're a Zionist for saying Mecca is the state. Palestinians originate right exactly where they are from

Shlomo go eat a falafel sandwich maybe it will stop the trolling :lol::lol::lol:

shlomo?

is that her name?

How dare you call me of all people a ZIONIST. I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

Like you say, "Palestinians originate from where they are from." Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return from where they originated. So where do we go from here?

Shlomo go eat a falafel sandwich maybe it will stop the trolling :lol::lol::lol:

shlomo?

is that her name?

Shlomo--male
Shlomit--female

Shlomo (Solomon) was a king during the First Temple.
Shlomit was a queen during the Second Temple.
Of course, according to Iran and the Palis, these kingdoms never existed.

Forum List

Back