Support Freedom For Palestinians

I support freedom and EQUITY If there is any country in the world which imposes the vile filth of shariah, since shariah includes ----as a necessary feature---- an apartheid society in which non muslims are accorded a subservient status to muslims----then there must be societies of equal size and power in the world in which muslims have an equally inferior status to that accorded non muslims in shariah societies . For every country in which Hindu temples and christian and jewish houses of worship cannot exist-----or are restricted in accordance with and of the features of islamic law-----there must be countries in which mosques are similarly restricted ---the same true of public observances-----etc. A good place to start would be ----a complete restriction on muslim access to Jerusalem just as there is a non muslim restriction on access to mecca and the burial city of the filthy rapist pig Muhummad----to wit ---medina I SUPPORT FREEDOM AND JUSTICE AND EQUITY

You're just jealous you can't belly dance:cool:

belly dancing is vulgar as is the kind of dancing the arab boys do with their vulgar hip thrusts I do not do or like the vulgar filth of arab society. As vulgar as is the dancing----the laws are even more vulgar and disgusting

:lol:. You're a zionist. No one takes anything you say seriously. You live off propaganda. Lying is your passion. You make short or long posts. I know what they are directed at always. You love trying to give negative impressions in every post. Nothing you say means anything because you aren't real. You are a paid propagandist. Its easy to tell so by your style. No one cares about you :cool:

Your intention is to make sick posts that try to anger or insult people so they get scared or annoyed off. Zionists don't trick me, i know what they're about.

Last edited:

belly dancing is vulgar as is the kind of dancing the arab boys do with their vulgar hip thrusts I do not do or like the vulgar filth of arab society. As vulgar as is the dancing----the laws are even more vulgar and disgusting

:lol:. You're a zionist. No one takes anything you say seriously. You live off propaganda. Lying is your passion. You make short or long posts. I know what they are directed at always. You love trying to give negative impressions in every post. Nothing you say means anything because you aren't real. You are a paid propagandist. Its easy to tell so by your style. No one cares about you :cool:

Your intention is to make sick posts that try to anger or insult people so they get scared or annoyed off. Zionists don't trick me, i know what they're about.

you are a meccaist-----you SAY nothing----you simply spit out the kharah which you like off the masjid floor I have -----seen and smelled the filth before ----it does not change much -----it stinks of the pig you call "nabi"

you are a meccaist-----you SAY nothing----you simply spit out the kharah which you like off the masjid floor I have -----seen and smelled the filth before ----it does not change much -----it stinks of the pig you call "nabi"

Only Zionists lie. God gave Jerusalems keys to Muslims. Can you tell us why Yawheh gave Jerusalem to the Muslims? Yahweh threw his own people out and put Muslims there? that has to mean yawheh chose the muslims. Back it up with the Torah as well.

Only Zionists lie. God gave Jerusalems keys to Muslims. Can you tell us why Yawheh gave Jerusalem to the Muslims? Yahweh threw his own people out and put Muslims there? that has to mean yawheh chose the muslims. Back it up with the Torah as well.

wrong again Meccaists so afraid that they lock the doors of their shit hole mecca in order to hide from the COMPETITION of a superior world There are no people in the world who are not superior to mecca shit Meccist shit is so shitty that the people there destroy the books of other people -----trembling of their vile piece of stinking crap

Only Zionists lie. God gave Jerusalems keys to Muslims. Can you tell us why Yawheh gave Jerusalem to the Muslims? Yahweh threw his own people out and put Muslims there? that has to mean yawheh chose the muslims. Back it up with the Torah as well.[/i]
Ah, the night-time horse flight and all that horseshit, of course.

You still didn't answer me. Why did Hashem give the Muslims Jerusalem? You keep telling me God gave Jews the land and only for them. But Hashem threw them out multiple times....and he gave it to the Muslims?

You still didn't answer me. Why did Hashem give the Muslims Jerusalem? You keep telling me God gave Jews the land and only for them. But Hashem threw them out multiple times....and he gave it to the Muslims?

Jerusalem is in the possession of the jews at this time Unlike the idiocy taught to you by the rapist pig of mecca-----jewish theology does not support the concept that G-d CONTROLS all aspects of the universe Like Einstein---jewish theologians accept the concept of CHAOS theory which---is necessary to FREE WILL Man has freewill There is no G-d who controls every wiggle of every vibrating electron or the thoughts and actions of every man. Give up that idiot book you have probably never read-----and read the first book of the bible known in english as "GENESIS" It is fascinating

does your allah control every idiot of your disgusting group who slits the throat of an infant to "glorify" his disgusting name? NOPE!!!! the filthy pigs do it by their own wills as an act of worship and emulation of the rapist pig

Jerusalem is in the possession of the jews at this time Unlike the idiocy taught to you by the rapist pig of mecca-----jewish theology does not support the concept that G-d CONTROLS all aspects of the universe Like Einstein---jewish theologians accept the concept of CHAOS theory which---is necessary to FREE WILL Man has freewill There is no G-d who controls every wiggle of every vibrating electron or the thoughts and actions of every man. Give up that idiot book you have probably never read-----and read the first book of the bible known in english as "GENESIS" It is fascinating

does your allah control every idiot of your disgusting group who slits the throat of an infant to "glorify" his disgusting name? NOPE!!!! the filthy pigs do it by their own wills as an act of worship and emulation of the rapist pig

Are you athiest? The Jewish God Hashem gave Jerusalem to the Muslims. Are you saying he didn't know that?

BecauseYouDon'tKnow, do you want a Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza, or all of Israel? This ? also goes to Tinny, Loinboy, pbells, etc. Let's cut to the chase.
I really don't give a fuck. That shit has nothing to do with my daily life. The only reason I comment on it, is because I don't like arrogant, big-mouth, premadonna's trying to tell me the emperor has new clothes. Someone looking me right in the eye and telling me something that we both know isn't true, gets me aggressive and angry.

Jesus Christ man, calm down. You want everyone to answer your questions but you don't offer the same courtesy to others.

Do you actually think that readers don't pick up on your lies while you practice your Taqiyya on us. Now tell us which Muslim countries are so tolerant of the religions of the non-believers and tell us which Muslim countries are not busy murdering Muslims of different sects, like the Sunnis versus the Shiite. Come on, here's your chance. Tell us all those tolerant Muslim countries when it comes to the religious beliefs of others.

you admitted to being a pimp. G-d does not create wars nor does he instruct jihadist pigs to slit the throats of infants even those who yell ALLAHUAKBAR while doing it There is evil in the world because man his FREE WILL -----as is demonstrated by the invasion into Palestine by dogs from arabia

you admitted to being a pimp. G-d does not create wars nor does he instruct jihadist pigs to slit the throats of infants even those who yell ALLAHUAKBAR while doing it There is evil in the world because man his FREE WILL -----as is demonstrated by the invasion into Palestine by dogs from arabia

Zionists prove my point always :) . It's a good sign. :)

Zionists prove my point always :) . It's a good sign. :)

how nice of us zionists What is the "POINT" of yours that we zionists have proven?

When, what year?

Not asking you. Go away :)

You admitted to be a paid propagandist. You mean nothing to me :)
I wonder if the Imam at BecauseIKnow's mosque throws him a few bucks to stay on message boards after school. Tell your Imam that it is unhealthy for a young boy to be inside all day long once he comes home from school.

I despise the Zionists for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives sucking off of Israel to provide for them.

The Palestinians deserve their own Palestinian State with self determination where they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them. The question is where can it be? They want nothing to do with Israel & yet no surrounding Arab country will allow the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So where can there be a Palestinian State so Israeli's & Palestinians can live in peace?

Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

Israel is supposed to " negotiate" by going back to the 1967 Lines that were NEVER recognized before PLUS allow " Right of Return?" lol Translation; " Israel proper" will eventually have a JEWISH MINORITY, MUSLIM MAJORITY, . Then the " Palestinian State" will include the W. Bank, Gaza , ALL OF JERUSALEM and ISRAEL PROPER.

Tell us now EXACTLY what " peace offerings" Abbas is bringing to the table? There is not be an answer; there never is. Typical Palestinian Mentality. Just one more reason why there will NEVER be a " Palestinian State"

Just look what happened when Israel granted the Palestinians their own Jew free Gaza. Can you imagine the Palestinian self genocide if Israel ever grants them their own Palestinian State?

The Palestinians deserve their own Palestinian State with self determination where they can no longer suck off of Israel to provide for them. The question is where can it be? They want nothing to do with Israel & yet no surrounding Arab country will allow the Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So where can there be a Palestinian State so Israeli's & Palestinians can live in peace?

Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

Israel is supposed to " negotiate" by going back to the 1967 Lines that were NEVER recognized before PLUS allow " Right of Return?" lol Translation; " Israel proper" will eventually have a JEWISH MINORITY, MUSLIM MAJORITY, . Then the " Palestinian State" will include the W. Bank, Gaza , ALL OF JERUSALEM and ISRAEL PROPER.

Tell us now EXACTLY what " peace offerings" Abbas is bringing to the table? There is not be an answer; there never is. Typical Palestinian Mentality. Just one more reason why there will NEVER be a " Palestinian State"

When, what year?

Not asking you. Go away :)

You admitted to be a paid propagandist. You mean nothing to me :)
I wonder if the Imam at BecauseIKnow's mosque throws him a few bucks to stay on message boards after school. Tell your Imam that it is unhealthy for a young boy to be inside all day long once he comes home from school.

Haha. You do this as a job. Poor guy. I'm here to combat all your lies

Forum List

Back