Superstorm Approaching New York/Northeast.Who Will They Blame This Time? Trump?

Everything is political to the left but they have no common sense. I guess they dropped the "global warming" phrase in favor of "climate change" but the freaking climate changes according to the seasons and thank God for that. How can Polar Bears be stranded on melting ice flows when it's twenty degrees in Fargo during the day a week before Spring?

Rumor has it, it's going to be colder than a witches tit.

Guess that means HIllary is at home this week

This is clearly the fault of Obama.

I'm surprised that the far right wacko's and/or Trump has not blamed him already.

Oh I almost forgot -- the weather is all Al Gore's fault.

Everything is political to the left but they have no common sense. I guess they dropped the "global warming" phrase in favor of "climate change" but the freaking climate changes according to the seasons and thank God for that. How can Polar Bears be stranded on melting ice flows when it's twenty degrees in Fargo during the day a week before Spring?

"Blame"? :wtf:

Since when is a blizzard a negative? I love me a good snowfall. Wish we had one.

I wish it would hit the south. They get 6 inches of snow and things come to a halt. I love watching the comedy that it is.

Superstorm...whatever. A few inches of snow. If business can't deal with it close the doors. I hope the snowplow drivers take their time

Blame Trump? Why not? You dumb fucking rubes spent 8 years blaming Obama for every little thing. Sure let's do it. THANKS Trump :mad: :fu:

Forum List

Back