Superstorm Approaching New York/Northeast.Who Will They Blame This Time? Trump?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :cranky: :eusa_sick: And remember how the left blamed Bush and The GOP for Katrina, and the rest of the severe weather events during the Bush years?, Well, now we have President Trump in office and one hell of a destructive major weather event headed for New York City, then Boston,,,very very deep blue areas. And when the power goes out in NY/Long Giland/Boston Areas, who will millions of liberals be pissed off at this time?
Well, Nancy Pelosi will blame the storm on President Bush,,,right? :poke:

Its going to get real cold. That's just Weather.

When its real hot, that's Global Warming.

whats frosty the snowman gonna do now? there is gonna be too much snow out there soon to have sex with Mrs Frosty and the local beavers

Who will they blame?

Who do you think.

The Russians of course. :rolleyes:

Yep, the weather has gone totally psycho. Why do I say this? Because last month (Feb), it was in the 80's a couple of days here in Amarillo, and tomorrow, they are saying we will hit 90 DEGREES!! And it's only the middle of March for crying out loud!

But, I do feel sorry for those that are getting caught in the winter storms in the NE. Sucks to be them, because tomorrow I'm going to go bicycle riding in shorts and a jersey!

Who will they blame?

Who do you think.

The Russians of course. :rolleyes:
well the Russians did cause both the 1968 and 1976 winter storms from hell where I was so saddened as a child when my favorite squirrell "Anthony" went missing for two weeks in that 4 feet of snow.

Yep, the weather has gone totally psycho. Why do I say this? Because last month (Feb), it was in the 80's a couple of days here in Amarillo, and tomorrow, they are saying we will hit 90 DEGREES!! And it's only the middle of March for crying out loud!

But, I do feel sorry for those that are getting caught in the winter storms in the NE. Sucks to be them, because tomorrow I'm going to go bicycle riding in shorts and a jersey!
I love the snow, looking forward to tomorrows storm, hope to get shut in with my beer and cornbeef

Forum List

Back