Supermodel Tatjana Patitz, who appeared in the Freedom ’90 video and on many Vogue covers, has died. She was 56.

18 boosters plus repeated Botox shots up front and back took final toll on the Pants.

She had two cars secreted in that huge mouth of hers .

I wasn't even talking about her directly dumbass... try reading my post again very slowly or have someone explain it to you....

Not... Every.... Young.... Death.... Is.... Suspicious....... Sometimes..... It...... Just...... Happens.......

Now...... It... Is... noticed..... more..... because.... of...... fear-mongering..... narratives......

Not... Every.... Young.... Death.... Is.... Suspicious....... Sometimes..... It...... Just...... Happens.......

Now...... It... Is... noticed..... more..... because.... of...... fear-mongering..... narratives......
Well you let me know when its okay to ask a fucking question okay dumbass?.... grow up...

Wasn't a question though... It was a statement.
It was a statement with a question attached... food for thought... something to think about.... a possible subject of interest....
Maybe it needs a closer look and the statement presented this in most folks... I guess you missed it....

Patitz’s allure was womanly and knowing, not that of the wide-eyed ingenue, and with her training as an actor, she was a force to be reckoned with. As she told Vogue in a 1988 profile, “Tatjana: Million Dollar Beauty,” “people always said that I looked special; that I didn’t look like anyone else. And I was going to make it because of that.”

She looked like a dude. Even when young. RIP, and all, but... I guess to model uniqueness, trumps beauty...

Forum List

Back