Supermodel Tatjana Patitz, who appeared in the Freedom ’90 video and on many Vogue covers, has died. She was 56.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Patitz’s allure was womanly and knowing, not that of the wide-eyed ingenue, and with her training as an actor, she was a force to be reckoned with. As she told Vogue in a 1988 profile, “Tatjana: Million Dollar Beauty,” “people always said that I looked special; that I didn’t look like anyone else. And I was going to make it because of that.”

• Banned
Tatjana Patitz at a cafe in Cairo, Egypt for Vogue US april 1992. Photo by Patrick Demarchelier
Fl35QMQXkAMvDbC

Patitz’s allure was womanly and knowing, not that of the wide-eyed ingenue, and with her training as an actor, she was a force to be reckoned with. As she told Vogue in a 1988 profile, “Tatjana: Million Dollar Beauty,” “people always said that I looked special; that I didn’t look like anyone else. And I was going to make it because of that.”

I have never seen an obituary write-up without a cause of death and I do not see one when searching. So what was it, suicide, eaten by sharks, long illness, slipped on a banana peel, what?

• Banned
I have never seen an obituary write-up without a cause of death and I do not see one when searching. So what was it, suicide, eaten by sharks, long illness, slipped on a banana peel, what?
well that's because she just died a few hours from now...they will give a cause of death eventually i'm sure!

I just went to the local paper Obit on-line section and found not a one of them with a cause of death.

Well, that's a bummer, so what are you guys insinuating she died from?

Sounds like it is none of your damn business what they died of if the family does not wish to share it
Don't worry. I am not going to hassle the family over in California, where she lived and died or in Hamburg, Germany. Sorry if you got up on the wrong side of the bed, this morning.

People use to be accidently buried alive in the 1700's and before... it got so bad that family members buried their kin folk with bells... just in case the woke up in the casket...
Ala, Edgar Allen Poe's horror story Premature Burial, that scared the hell out of me reading it as a little kid.

I ALWAYS see obits with no cause of death.
Simple Obits in local, OK, but a page write up of a famous person in a main line national pub, no.

Forum List

Back