Nuclear battery produces power for 50 years without needing to charge

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA

Nuclear battery produces power for 50 years without needing to charge​

A Chinese startup has unveiled a new battery that it claims can generate electricity for 50 years with(out) the need for charging or maintenance.

Beijing-based Betavolt said its nuclear battery is the first in the world to realise the miniaturisation of atomic energy, placing 63 nuclear isotopes into a module smaller than a coin.

MSN

AA1mOowK.img

A Chinese startup has unveiled a new battery that it claims can generate electricity for 50 years with(out) the need for charging or maintenance.

Beijing-based Betavolt said its nuclear battery is the first in the world to realise the miniaturisation of atomic energy, placing 63 nuclear isotopes into a module smaller than a coin.

MSN

AA1mOowK.img
Yeah, just dont let it come in contact with a heavy object....

Nuclear.gif

Somewhere at this very moment, someone is trying to come up with a way to turn that little thing into a bomb.

If they could knock down two buildings with nothing but box cutters, imagine what they could do with that little thing.

Somewhere at this very moment, someone is trying to come up with a way to turn that little thing into a bomb.

If they could knock down two buildings with nothing but box cutters, imagine what they could do with that little thing.
They knocked down those two buildings with large passenger jets.:rolleyes:

I swear at times it's frustrating dealing with the level of ignorance common on this forum.:102:

MSN

AA1mOowK.img
Not sure I wanna carry chinese nuclear technology in my pocket.

They knocked down those two buildings with large passenger jets.:rolleyes:

I swear at times it's frustrating dealing with the level of ignorance common on this forum.:102:

Do you really think the 9/11 hijackers would have overpowered the crew without those box cutters, ignoramus?

Do you really think the 9/11 hijackers would have overpowered the crew without those box cutters, ignoramus?
You really think they could have whittled away the structural beams of those towers using "box cutters"?

As for overpowering crew, could have used steak knives, Xacto knives, claw hammers, truncheons, etc.

Not a matter of "ignoramus", rather of a lack of precision in language, concept, and details, etc. on your part.

You really think they could have whittled away the structural beams of those towers using "box cutters"?

As for overpowering crew, could have used steak knives, Xacto knives, claw hammers, truncheons, etc.

Not a matter of "ignoramus", rather of a lack of precision in language, concept, and details, etc. on your part.

Awww....you're just mad because I shit on your thread. :itsok:

:laughing0301:

Ok, bro. You sing the praises of a Chinese-made nuclear battery, and I'll stay hunkered down in my fallout shelter.

Do you suffer from reading comprehension deficit?
I'm not "sing praise of a China-made", merely reporting the advent of new tech.

CCP China has been no respecter of Western patents and copyrights with the clones it has made. Nor paid royalties for same.
I expect it won't be long before some ones in the West produce clones of this new battery tech and CCP-China can be screwed.

Do you suffer from reading comprehension deficit?
I'm not "sing praise of a China-made", merely reporting the advent of new tech.

CCP China has been no respecter of Western patents and copyrights with the clones it has made. Nor paid royalties for same.
I expect it won't be long before some ones in the West produce clones of this new battery tech and CCP-China can be screwed.

Ok. If that's all the thanks I get for bumping your thread up, I just go somewhere else.

MSN

AA1mOowK.img
Now here's an interesting twist, or coincidence ???
This movie from several decades ago, out of CCP China, predicts a 'nuclear battery' as one of the plot devices. Along with some expected political twists, etc.

44 Years Ago, a Revolutionary Sci-Fi Movie Ushered in a New Golden Age For the Genre​

Yes of course, because the crew thought they would eventually land and be safe. They did what they were trained to do, in trying to save the aircraft and its passengers. What a stupid fking question, you drooling idiot.

MSN

AA1mOowK.img
The technology started in 1913 and pacemakers have had nuclear batteries since the 70's.

Forum List

Back