Superbowl Commercials

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
what happened to the good old days of Superbowl Commercials.

The ones where they were actually funny.

The only one that was funny was Radio Shack "The 80's want their store back".

The one with "America the Beautiful" being sung in a bunch of languages was annoying.

I agree. The commercials (many I had seen during the week) were very tame. I understood there was going to be a more family friendly GoDaddy.com commerical. I don't recall even seeing it so it must have been very tame. I like the three Bud Light commercials with the guy going on the blind date and ending up playing Arnold in table tennis. But I kept expecting there to be something afterword.

The Doritos time machine one was good.
The car commercial with the Matrix theme was a good idea then failed when Fishburne started to sing.
Volkswagen with the wings was good...

But overall.... not so good.
Didn't like halftime
Like the chili peppers but to be there with Beuno Mars...... Why?

I agree. The commercials (many I had seen during the week) were very tame. I understood there was going to be a more family friendly GoDaddy.com commerical. I don't recall even seeing it so it must have been very tame. I like the three Bud Light commercials with the guy going on the blind date and ending up playing Arnold in table tennis. But I kept expecting there to be something afterword.

The Greek yogurt blowjob allusion was 'family friendly?' :)

Was not impressed by commercials. Went hand in hand with game. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bud Lite commercial with Arnold was so fake. This guy was supposed to be unaware he was set up, but there is a dead giveaway. This guy who supposedly didn't know, always held his beer in a way that the label was facing the camera. Just like a trained commercial actor is supposed to.

what happened to the good old days of Superbowl Commercials.

The ones where they were actually funny.

The only one that was funny was Radio Shack "The 80's want their store back".

The one with "America the Beautiful" being sung in a bunch of languages was annoying.

I give "Radio Shack" the win...with the Cheerios commercial a second place.

Did it seem like retro-nite to you? Retro Radio Shack commercial...Full House...Seinfeld...Matrix...etc.

Radio Shack (The 80's want their store Back) and the Tim Tebow T-Mobile's ads were great

Did it seem like retro-nite to you? Retro Radio Shack commercial...Full House...Seinfeld...Matrix...etc.

Good point. The one with Sara McGlaughlin (sp?) and the "compromise" dog was funny but I had seen it the night before.

Or the one that simulated masterbation for the Electronic cigarette
Simply Bad taste for a Family friendly tv event.

http://www.youtube.com/TheVaporZone

Last edited:

Forum List

Back