Super Bowl Predictions...

Though I think I'm even BSing myself;

Eagles - 21
Patriots - 17

Eagles have got to win an SB at least once before I die...

I am probably one of the few (maybe the only) posters on the forum who was alive and watched when the Eagles won the NFL championship.

Won't happen this year.

all pennsylvanian superbowl.

eagles win.

that's the ticket.

The first part would be teh awesome. The cage matches between fans would be epic.

The second....the day the Steelers lose a Super Bowl to the Even Dirtier Birds is the day I give up on football altogether. :evil:

Da Bears 28 Pats 24!
2489261089_82a16d3690.jpg

My losing SB pick is out but da Bears are looking good. Could it be the Steelers to face da Bears? Wonder how many players they will cart off that field?

i was thinking it would be the patriots and the falcons but so much for that,now im thinking the jets and packers with the packers winning.

Oh! Ye of little faith! Why do you disparage the Pittsburgh Steelers so? Have you no sense of history? No sense of right and wrong? This Super Bowl will feature the Pittsburgh Steelers winning their seventh (that's right! Seven!) Super Bowl Championship and the parade in downtown will take the same route as the previous six have (as well as all those Stanley Cup victory parades!)

Greatest franchise in the NFL, most Super Bowl victories, greatest fan base in all of sports.

Steelers 28

Packers 17

Thus you are brought forth to the light and the truth.

Oh! Ye of little faith! Why do you disparage the Pittsburgh Steelers so? Have you no sense of history? No sense of right and wrong? This Super Bowl will feature the Pittsburgh Steelers winning their seventh (that's right! Seven!) Super Bowl Championship and the parade in downtown will take the same route as the previous six have (as well as all those Stanley Cup victory parades!)

Greatest franchise in the NFL, most Super Bowl victories, greatest fan base in all of sports.

Steelers 28

Packers 17

I would not mind that happening if that happened since the steelers ARE my favorite team after the Chargers.any other time i would be rooting for the steelers to win this game against the jets but since L.T. is a former Charger,thats the next best thing to the Chargers going to the superbowl this year for me.I just think its the Jets destiny to FINALLY make it back to the superbowl at least after all these years.right now I just dont see anybody stopping Mr Rogers and the packers.they are on fire. lets say I happen to be right and my jets do make it the superbowl.I assume you do agree that the packers will at least be there? how would you like my Jets chances against the packers? remember this is just being hypothetical.

Steelers 28

Packers 17

I would not mind that happening if that happened since the steelers ARE my favorite team after the Chargers.any other time i would be rooting for the steelers to win this game against the jets but since L.T. is a former Charger,thats the next best thing to the Chargers going to the superbowl this year for me.I just think its the Jets destiny to FINALLY make it back to the superbowl at least after all these years.right now I just dont see anybody stopping Mr Rogers and the packers.they are on fire. lets say I happen to be right and my jets do make it the superbowl.I assume you do agree that the packers will at least be there? how would you like my Jets chances against the packers? remember this is just being hypothetical.
Of course it's hypothetical! Imagine! The Steelers losing an AFC Championship at Heinz Field! I can't think of another assemblage of words in English that are any more ridiculous than that!

Steelers 28

Packers 17

Of course it's hypothetical! Imagine! The Steelers losing an AFC Championship at Heinz Field! I can't think of another assemblage of words in English that are any more ridiculous than that!

are you forgetting that they lost the AFC championship game like 3 or 4 times under Bill Cowher,thats not uncommon for them to do that you know?

are you forgetting that they lost the AFC championship game like 3 or 4 times under Bill Cowher,thats not uncommon for them to do that you know?
This will be the Steeler's fifteenth AFC Championship game and their eighth Super Bowl appearance.

So, yes. there have been just as many setbacks as triumphs. But we don't count setbacks.

Steelers 28

Packers 17

Winner, winner....Chicken Dinner

Only poster to get both teams right

Forum List

Back