Super Bowl Predictions...

New England will beat anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are "that" good.

NE - 38 points
Losers - less than 38 points

They are in a league of their own. Brady may be the greatest QB in history. He's a winner and he'll win another Super Bowl this year.

Can you say DYNASTY?????? ":lol:

you're from LA for Christ sakes...;rolleyes:.....:lol:
My wife is from Boston....:eusa_whistle:

New England will beat anyone, anywhere, anytime. They are "that" good.

NE - 38 points
Losers - less than 38 points

They are in a league of their own. Brady may be the greatest QB in history. He's a winner and he'll win another Super Bowl this year.

Can you say DYNASTY?????? ":lol:

you're from LA for Christ sakes...;rolleyes:.....:lol:
My wife is from Boston....:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Liar.

In all seriousness, I *was* thinking NE over Philly.

But with the last couple of eggs that the Eagles have shat out, I might be hopping over to the Atlanta bandwagon as the NFC champs. :eusa_think:

Wow dude, some defenses around the league finally had some film to watch on Vick and figured out how to contain the explosiveness of the Philly offense.

Yesterday doesn't even count because it was the practice squad, and as far as defenses figuring out Vick, you still gotta be able to make adjustments to our adjustments.

Get off your bandwagon and use your damn head :D

That game against the Vikings was their worst team effort I'd seen the entire year, and that was when their two seed hopes were on the line.
And since Chicago lost to the Pack, and the Eagles second string almost pulled it out again Dallas (and be real, your team's got some depth so it's not like they were shit) ... you guys could've won the first round bye this year.

Just like they COULD'VE won all those NFC titles. :eusa_whistle:

My confidence in them winning the clutch games down the stretch is not what it was two weeks ago. Still there, just tempered. :doubt:

Since they barely pulled it out against the Giants, lose in a clutch game to my shitty team, and then head into the playoffs going 0-2 and what was nearly 0-3... let's just say I'm not COMPLETELY off the Philly bandwagon yet, just that I'll be less surprised if they step in their own shit before getting to the Bowl.

I predict..

- The halftime will be too long
- There will be too much hype
- There will be too many commercials
- The announcers will over-analyze each play

Forum List

Back