Who Will Win Super Bowl LI

• Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Pats win/loss record against the Falcons is 4-0.
They haven't played them this year, unless I am mistaken.

So? Those are the statistics from when these two teams have met in the past.

Tom Brady has never lost to the Falcons

So? So these two teams have never played each other. I'm not saying Atlanta and the Patriots have never played, but these two teams in their present form have never played each other. So the history is irrelevant.

No it's not. A lot of it has to do with being familiar with the other's coaching style, etc.

Except Atlanta's head coach was the Defensive coordinator for Seattle the last time these two teams played. And only 3 starters from that game will be in the upcoming game. So different coach and almost completely different team.

I have to go with Atlanta

They have the tools to put up points early
With Gronk gone, I don't see Brady able to put up the numbers to keep up with the Falcons

Well, whatever. I'm going with the Pats for the win. They have the #1 defense and are #3 in offense.

I can go along with you being a fan and liking your team. This is what it is supposed to be.

Now if only you could convince a few of the college football fans that someone discussing the attributes of another team is not trolling.

Four teams have never played in the Super Bowl, the Cleveland Browns, the Detroit Lions, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans.

14 of the last 16 Super Bowls the AFC quarterback has been named Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger. Gannon, and Flacco were the two exceptions.

In the last 20 years the NFC has had 17 different quarterbacks, Wilson, Manning and Warner have all been in two.
I bet $10 the Patriots will win. That should assure aan Atlanta victory

That could be a solid bet. The line is still NE by 3.

Four teams have never played in the Super Bowl, the Cleveland Browns, the Detroit Lions, the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Houston Texans.

Only the Lions have been around since the first Super Bowl 51 years ago

Not only haven't they played in one, I don't think they have even been to the NFC Championship game

Not only haven't they played in one, I don't think they have even been to the NFC Championship game

They went to a championship game, they all had to buy tickets to get in but they were there watching. :)

Back up QB Gale Gilbert is the only player in NFL history to be on five consecutive Super Bowl teams, the Buffalo Bills from 91-94 and the San Diego Chargers in 95. His record his 0-5.

Back up QB Gale Gilbert is the only player in NFL history to be on five consecutive Super Bowl teams, the Buffalo Bills from 91-94 and the San Diego Chargers in 95. His record his 0-5.

He didn't even have to take a shower afterwards

In the last 12 years the team wearing the white jerseys have won 11 times.

This year New England is wearing white.

No team has ever been shutout in a Super Bowl. The fewest points scored by a team in a game was Super Bowl VI, Miami scored three points.

The most touchdowns scored in one game is three, this feat is shared by four players.

Terrell Davis • DEN · XXXII
Jerry Rice • SFO · XXIX
Ricky Watters • SFO · XXIX
Jerry Rice • SFO · XXIV
Roger Craig • SFO · XIX

Jerry Rice did it twice and Rice and Watters both did it in the same Super Bowl. Four out of the five times were by 49ers.

Big Ben Roethlisberger had the lowest QB rating of any Super Bowl winning QB with a rating of 22.6.

They went to a championship game, they all had to buy tickets to get in but they were there watching. :)

Lol! They probably wouldn't have to buy tickets. Do you think they do have to buy tickets? They must at least get a good discount. :)

Big Ben Roethlisberger had the lowest QB rating of any Super Bowl winning QB with a rating of 22.6.
I am afraid Big Ben's days of glory are now over.

Reminds me of the late careers of Joe Montana and Steve Young which also fizzled out in the end.

Terry Bradshaw went out in a blaze of glory however until his last touchdown pass which ended his career finally.

That's why Bradshaw is still the all time greatest quarterback in all of American History.

Forum List

Back