Super Bowl Halftime Show To Be 'Poltical Hip Hop Kneeling Fest'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

over DUMBSHIT/lies/etc
there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting anyone, much less blacks/police brutality

Behold , the tolerant right wing! Lol!
I am not Right Wing.

I am tolerant.

I am not trying to force anyone not to watch

You ignorant sheep can watch anything you want

over DUMBSHIT/lies/etc
there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting anyone, much less blacks/police brutality

Behold , the same right wingers who claim the FBI is bias and targets people !

over DUMBSHIT/lies/etc

Behold , the same right wingers who claim the FBI is bias and targets people !
I've been over this many times on USMB with the stats/links etc
there is not a major problem of police shooting/etc blacks
......in fact, considering blacks commit murder/crime/sexual assault/kill police/etc at MUCH higher rates, the police are doing a great job at NOT shooting blacks

At least I learned about this before wasting time watching 1 second of the Half Time Show today.

F* Maroon 5, F* Adam Levine, F* Colin Kaepernick, & F* the NFL / Rodger Goodel for permitting this.

The SB has always been 1 thing fans could unite together to watch without being exposed to partisan political BS ... and now the NFL, Adam Levine, & Maroon 5 are going to take 1 side of a political issue and shove it in EVERYONE'S face during this year's Halftime show.

This kind of crap is why I have been watching a lot less football...now even less.

Hey, Collin, you're a self-promoting, America-hating, POS LIAR! You said no team would hire you, but the Broncos came out and said they offered you a 1-year contract that you turned down because you refused to 'prove yourself' and to have to win the starting job!

You're a spoiled, elitist little prick who has been out so long you can't even play at the NFL level anymore.

So again, F* you, F* Maroon 5 /Adam Levine, & F* Roger Goodell for damaging the SB with your political crap

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

That's great, NFL. Insult and offend yet more fans of football who shell out big money to go to your game.

Do people really still watch Football? Unbelievable.
Turn it off. You can watch the highlights of the game on your team’s website if you absolutely must see the major plays of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are ya’ll watching the Super Bowl? Has the boycott over kneeling darkies been lifted?

I'm watching the game just to see the commercials

Dont watch snowflake. Oh and if uou cared about the flag and the man and women that defend this country you shouldn't have voted for a draft dodger...

I hope Adam Levine has a wardrobe malfunction.

What's the Super Bowl ?? A huge bowel movement ?

Forum List

Back