Super Bowl halftime show to be a kneel-in!

Pandering for money and fame seems as good a reason as any other to pander.

Pfft…

The NFL is a multi billion dollar industry in and of itself. Do they really need to monetize half-time shows?

They should do the following:

Put together an all star band (or just draft one from existing corps) from the HBCU and let them play a showcase. It would solve all of this political nonsense that these artists seem determined to put into their performance, give a national audience to some of the best college bands in the nation, and you know what else? It would just be a nice thing to do to highlight a group that doesn’t get much (if any) national coverage.

Maroon 5 (or whomever else) could be doing a fund-raiser for me and I wouldn’t watch.

Pfft…

The NFL is a multi billion dollar industry in and of itself. Do they really need to monetize half-time shows?

Put together an all star band (or just draft one from existing corps) from the HBCU and let them play a showcase. It would solve all of this political nonsense that these artists seem determined to put into their performance, give a national audience to some of the best college bands in the nation, and you know what else? It would just be a nice thing to do to highlight a group that doesn’t get much (if any) national coverage.

Maroon 5 (or whomever else) could be doing a fund-raiser for me and I wouldn’t watch.
College bands are fucking awful, even when they walk in step with each other.

Pfft…

I’m sure some are. The ones I mentioned are not (usually).

The point is that it would be something apolitical, automatic, and simply put… a nice thing to do.

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

Gotta figure with Maroon 5 playing, most will likely be tuning out anyway!

But a kneeling-fest? Wtf?:shok:

If you have a halftime commercial running, good luck selling the product!:spinner:
Yet another non-issue the ridiculous right is needlessly getting its panties in a collective bunch.

They sure do spend a lot of time and obsession worrying about what somebody else is doing.

Amazing how many people STILL haven't learned the trick of "change the channel".

Pfft…

College sports are awful. A bunch of bitter gym teachers in training...

The following helps offset the halftime show.

A black rapper called 'Savage 21', in town for the SB, was arrested by ICE for being in the country illegally. He's a British citizen who has a 2014 felony drug conviction.

Good to know that ICE remains vigilant during the SB! :5_1_12024:

A black rapper called 'Savage 21', in town for the SB, was arrested by ICE for being in the country illegally. He's a British citizen who has a 2014 felony drug conviction.

Rap music is ghey

Rap music is ghey

'Savage 21' will be changing his name to 'Savage 86'd'.

Maroon 5 could be smart to Kneel and take the money.

Everyone will be happy/pissed off.

Win/win.

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

If you have a halftime commercial running, good luck selling the product!:spinner:

Turn off your TV at the end if the 2nd quarter.
Turn it back on 30 minutes later.
Problem solved. Crisis averted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I've done on every Stupor Bowl I ever watched. Hard to believe it's still a secret in some remote intellectual outbacks.

That's exactly what I've done on every Stupor Bowl I ever watched. Hard to believe it's still a secret in some remote intellectual outbacks.

Don't lie. Admit that you sneak a peek!
Here's a spy photo of Kap at the game now....
:afro:

Don't lie. Admit that you sneak a peek!
Here's a spy photo of Kap at the game now....
:afro:

Always thought that idea of pop star halftime shows was bizzaro. :cuckoo:
If I'm looking at a Stupor Bowl I came for football, not pop tarts.

I don't tolerate commercials either but that's any time.

Forum List

Back