Super Bowl commerical about Cancer?? Why?

Now that you mention it, when I saw that commercial for testicular cancer talking about it being caused by extreme underuse, I immediately found myself thinking "I wonder if FBJ saw this one?"

What if the underuse is connected to no matches on Tinder??
Fuck tender. That is what god made boredom for. Show me a bored chick and I see a match, no tender needed. I see a hot bored chick I just politely tell them if they would like some affection I would give it to them. More often than not they take me up on the offer.

where can find a bored hot chick??

Now that you mention it, when I saw that commercial for testicular cancer talking about it being caused by extreme underuse, I immediately found myself thinking "I wonder if FBJ saw this one?"

Fuck tender. That is what god made boredom for. Show me a bored chick and I see a match, no tender needed. I see a hot bored chick I just politely tell them if they would like some affection I would give it to them. More often than not they take me up on the offer.

Where there is a line and a female in it, there is a bored chick.To find a hot one just look in more lines. I do not go out to the bars. I find out where they go to eat after the bar and find my nightly strike waiting in line for the food. Right next to my fishing charter buisness is a realy long line for the fairy going out to party islands. I spend some time chatting in that line about every day. That works out very well for me as the last boat coming back from party island hits right at about the time I finish cleaning the boat i took out for the day. Many times the girl is wating by my car when I get there. Remember this. I make my proposal and then I shut the fuck up and let them do the talking. Listen enough to let them know agree or disagree but do not talk your way out thier pants.

Where there is a line and a female in it, there is a bored chick.To find a hot one just look in more lines. I do not go out to the bars. I find out where they go to eat after the bar and find my nightly strike waiting in line for the food. Right next to my fishing charter buisness is a realy long line for the fairy going out to party islands. I spend some time chatting in that line about every day. That works out very well for me as the last boat coming back from party island hits right at about the time I finish cleaning the boat i took out for the day. Many times the girl is wating by my car when I get there. Remember this. I make my proposal and then I shut the fuck up and let them do the talking. Listen enough to let them know agree or disagree but do not talk your way out thier pants.

why do chicks get bored so easily??

Becuase the hot ones have thier lives laid out for them on a platter. If ya dont work for it you dont appeciate it. The good news is that the ones worth keeping are not that way and you can take advantage of the short attention spans of the ones that are.

Becuase the hot ones have thier lives laid out for them on a platter. If ya dont work for it you dont appeciate it. The good news is that the ones worth keeping are not that way and you can take advantage of the short attention spans of the ones that are.
There are ones not so hot that are the same way.

There are ones not so hot that are the same way.
ya, I know. I just no longer take it personally. There are 4.2 billion of them in the world, they just need to see they can be replaced as easy as we can be replaced. Maybe even easier. I am pretty happy on a boat with my dog,my beer can and my fishing pole. I suppose there are some women like that, I have not met her yet. I might consider shacking up if i did but marriage is a no go! Been there done that!

How can a grown ass woman not have any hobbies????????

many do not. How many grown ass men do ya see today that do nothiing but sit on the couch and watch tv after work. All my wife ever did was go lay on the bed and read a book when she got off work and oh ya complained. PGD pretty girl disease all thier life some one entertained them. Hell all I did while married was sit and watch the damn tube if I did any thing else there was hell to pay by her. Could not even golf with my dad or brother let alone diasappear on a boat for a week end of fishing. Single is good count your blessings and learn hwow to take full advantage of them. You can date for ever and get away with it.

many do not. How many grown ass men do ya see today that do nothiing but sit on the couch and watch tv after work. All my wife ever did was go lay on the bed and read a book when she got off work and oh ya complained. PGD pretty girl disease all thier life some one entertained them. Hell all I did while married was sit and watch the damn tube if I did any thing else there was hell to pay by her. Could not even golf with my dad or brother let alone diasappear on a boat for a week end of fishing. Single is good count your blessings and learn hwow to take full advantage of them. You can date for ever and get away with it.

Reading sounds like a hobby lol

why the fuck would anyone want to watch a commercial like that? Seems like so many people are retarded today
In my opinion, commercials are not made for entertainment purposes. They are made to get the word out about things that are important enough and as long as certain things continue to exist, any heads up about them things, to me, should remain as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Superbowl Commercials are for entertainment holly poo
If the commercials are supposed to be for entertainment, how are we to label the actual game?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

why the fuck would anyone want to watch a commercial like that? Seems like so many people are retarded today
In my opinion, commercials are not made for entertainment purposes. They are made to get the word out about things that are important enough and as long as certain things continue to exist, any heads up about them things, to me, should remain as well.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If the commercials are supposed to be for entertainment, how are we to label the actual game?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I dont want to see advertisements about cancer at all

^^^ To be 100% honest, I don't want to see them either due of how often it has hit my family, but because of how serious it is, it isn't something that should be swept up underneath the rug and what better place to spread the word about it compared to the Super Bowl?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It was an ad related to University of Wisconsin vet school and cancer research used to raise money. Was donated by the owner of a dog whose life was saved from cancer by the school.

Then that would be a PSA, not a commercial.
From what I read the owner of the dog paid $6M for the ad, so it sure sounds like a commercial to me.

Ads sell something. To the FCC or the broadcaster there's a crucial and very legal difference.

Advertising is the act of persuading people to buy something they don't need. If they're soliciting donations they're not selling anything.

Obviously its message sailed over the head of the OP.

dude why are you always playing semantics lol. I’m not the FCC or a broadcaster, so to me whatever is only my tv during the breaks to the programs I watch I call commercials

It was an ad related to University of Wisconsin vet school and cancer research used to raise money. Was donated by the owner of a dog whose life was saved from cancer by the school.

I dont want to see that shit during the SB sorry

If you were as rich as that guy you could have gone to the Superbowl and skipped the commercial. That is really what being cluelessly wealthy is about isn't it---being able to drop $6M on a commercial so everybody will know you love your dog so much it doesn't matter as opposed to you know, giving the $6M to the damn vet research school to begin with.

I dont want to see that type of PSA during the SB

Then DON'T WATCH. Duh?

hqdefault.jpg

From what I read the owner of the dog paid $6M for the ad, so it sure sounds like a commercial to me.

Ads sell something. To the FCC or the broadcaster there's a crucial and very legal difference.

Advertising is the act of persuading people to buy something they don't need. If they're soliciting donations they're not selling anything.

Obviously its message sailed over the head of the OP.

dude why are you always playing semantics lol. I’m not the FCC or a broadcaster, so to me whatever is only my tv during the breaks to the programs I watch I call commercials

Whelp, now you know so you can stop calling 'em commercials when they're not selling anything.

That's what commercial means --- commerce.

In a chicken coop in the summer.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly, sometimes you just walk in and make perfect sense. :thup:

Forum List

Back