Sunni on Homosexuality

And proclaim that everyone who fights them in Afghanistan is a terrorist...but they will go wherever there is a "need" for Jihad.

Hey sunni ... get out of Andrew's profile and respond to the intial post in this thread huh? You don't respond to a direct challenge, then slink in to ogle another male member's profile?

Dirty old man. Andrew's young and you're old enough to be a Vietnam vet.:eusa_eh:

Hey sunni ... get out of Andrew's profile and respond to the intial post in this thread huh? You don't respond to a direct challenge, then slink in to ogle another male member's profile?

Dirty old man. Andrew's young and you're old enough to be a Vietnam vet.:eusa_eh:

Sunni boy could always go to Thailand for that kind of action, I'm sure his passport will tell you that he does............

You have more than a few general allegations and I would like for you to back them up, or shut up.

1. Provide evidence that homosexuals are dangerous because of their homosexuality. And spare me your thinking you can play word games with me. I mean the vast majority of homosexuals, not a few instances. Not unless you wish to validate all those that make the argument that all Muslims are terrorists simply because they are Muslims.

2. Provide evidence that someone engaging in behavior you don't agree with in the privacy of their own home has any REAL adverse effect on your life.

3. Explain, with justification, why you believe it is up to you to decide what others do in the privacy of their own home.

I'm no Muslim and I'm certainly not Sunni Man, but perhaps there's a logical argument that can be made here. Wouldn't Islam be a sufficient answer for your 3 questions? According to Islam (and, again, I'm no Muslim), homosexual behavior is contrary to God's law. True? Therefore if you followed Islam, homosexuals could anger God to the point where He could punish not only them, but followers who allow this type of behavior. As a good and faithful Muslim, your job is not to piss-off God.

I'm no Muslim and I'm certainly not Sunni Man, but perhaps there's a logical argument that can be made here. Wouldn't Islam be a sufficient answer for your 3 questions? According to Islam (and, again, I'm no Muslim), homosexual behavior is contrary to God's law. True? Therefore if you followed Islam, homosexuals could anger God to the point where He could punish not only them, but followers who allow this type of behavior. As a good and faithful Muslim, your job is not to piss-off God.

Then why is it ok for those of the Muslim faith to piss off his fellow man?

interesting how your all pro-gay but still use the innuendo of homosexual acts as a put down...perhaps it is something in our basic instincts or knowing

Well, if we didn't have a problem with it we wouldn't talk about it! Many people who are gay have cornered your pal sunni boy about his "beliefs"-just like a straight person would to another straight person for whatever it is they are calling them out for. Kinda like the Holocaust thing, right eots?

By 'fellow man', do you mean a non-Muslim? That would be an infidel. I believe the Qur'an has many things to say about infidels which might allow that.

So the Muslims think it's ok to piss off anyone that's not a Muslim huh.........SHOCKING!

the horror of boystown the... brutal rapes of children is not really funny
and again you are attacking the sunni man by trying to connect him with the acts of ....homosexuals..the very thing you are supporting...strange

eots, life would be a little bit more interesting if you had a sense of humor somewhere deep in your soul. Lighten up a bit, though I do say some of your conspiracy theories do make me laugh, so thank you for that!

So the Muslims think it's ok to piss off anyone that's not a Muslim huh.........SHOCKING!

You'll have to ask a Muslim for clarification. I know more about Eastern Religions.

Here's an interesting little verse from the book of Genesis:

"He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."
Genesis 16:12

(I'm assuming everyone knows who Ishmael was.)

the horror of boystown the... brutal rapes of children is not really funny
and again you are attacking the sunni man by trying to connect him with the acts of ....homosexuals..the very thing you are supporting...strange

Do you have proof boys were raped at Boys Town, or is this one of the things you got from your conspiracy.com web site too?

You'll have to ask a Muslim for clarification. I know more about Eastern Religions.

Here's an interesting little verse from the book of Genesis:

"He (Ishmael) will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."
Genesis 16:12

(I'm assuming everyone knows who Ishmael was.)

Maybe there is a Muslim here that could enlighten us, ya think?

Forum List

Back