Sunni on Homosexuality

not to sound like I'm defending that shitbag Sunni, but why should he have to provide proof of his idiotic opinions being factual if no one else around here has to?

Can't we just ignore him?

Thanks for being a friend Silence and sticking up for me!! :eusa_angel:

:lol: fuck you dick.

I think you're a total piece of shit but I don't think you should be held to a standard that no one else around here is held too...such as having facts to back up your stupid opinions.

it's clear to me that you base you beliefs on total ignorance and hatred...there are no facts to back that up.

not to sound like I'm defending that shitbag Sunni, but why should he have to provide proof of his idiotic opinions being factual if no one else around here has to?

Can't we just ignore him?

sounds like someone has a crush

:eusa_whistle:

who didn't know that?

besides Sunni, you did jackshit

During the election Silent told me to go fuck myself repeatdly but in the fine print in which only I saw, it said "i want you bad"

I saw the title of this thread "Sunni on homosexuality" and thought it read "Sunni on homosexual".

I thought someone had caught him in the act!

Wrong. His profile says male.

:lol: clearly you didn't get the joke....

haven't you ever heard a guy say he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

I saw the title of this thread "Sunni on homosexuality" and thought it read "Sunni on homosexual".

I thought someone had caught him in the act!

we're all waiting for the tape to emerge Allie...

who didn't know that?

besides Sunni, you did jackshit

During the election Silent told me to go fuck myself repeatdly but in the fine print in which only I saw, it said "i want you bad"

ahh yes... you had me a "go take a midol" :tongue:

Forum List

Back