Sunni Man flees Global Warming

You could understand the concern about global warming if they were wearing T shirts in Fargo. The truth of the matter is that global warming is a religion and the true believers disregard their own senses. From where I sit it seems like a normal winter and I look forward to spring as always.

Do you like to beachcomb?
Not quite sure what that is?

Do you need a metal detector? ... :dunno:

That could be interesting...

I like to walk on the beach off season with my dogs and pick up interesting stuff - that's beach combing. When we had vacations on the Chesapeake, I found all sorts of neat stuff - sharks teeth, fossil bones, skate teeth.

I like to walk on the beach off season with my dogs and pick up interesting stuff - that's beach combing. When we had vacations on the Chesapeake, I found all sorts of neat stuff - sharks teeth, fossil bones, skate teeth.
Sounds like something you'd want to do after a storm? ... :cool:

I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

This is the beach view from my 2nd floor balcony.
Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

View attachment 302459
After Christmas.....Winter is a bunch of Shiite.

just make sure you keep em pointed toward the water
Lol there aren't any girls in bikini's on the beach this time of year to look at with my binoculars.

The water is still fairly cold and you don't see anyone swimming. .. :cool:
When we were in the southern Keys in Feb. I went for a very short swim and we tried snorkeling. Most folks on trip were done in 30 minutes. My wife and I were last out of the water. It was chilly at 72 water temp, but I have to deal with that in MN lakes when I waterski during the heat of summer. Some lakes near the border never break 70.

I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

View attachment 302459
After Christmas.....Winter is a bunch of Shiite.
That's why it is a must to have a couple of these.. 20181122_083215.jpg

With endless miles of this...20180225_113911.jpg

I love winter.

Sounds like something you'd want to do after a storm? ... :cool:

I like storms :)

View attachment 302459
Awesome...here is to a good winter sunburn.

The north Florida gulf coast is the only place I know of where restaurants have Mullet fish on the menu. They are considered a trash fish and used for bait just about everywhere else.

Because they are a vegetarian fish, their meat turns bad quickly, so they must be cooked and served within hours after being caught.

People use cast nets in the morning near the sea weed choked tidal shore to catch mullet. (they won't bite bait on a hook) Then sell them to small local sea food restaurants.

Mullet tastes great when fresh. But are really fishy tasting and smelly if served too many hours after being caught or not cooked correctly. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back