Sunni Man flees Global Warming

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

This is the beach view from my 2nd floor balcony.
Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

upload_2020-1-25_11-12-0.png

I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

View attachment 302459

I hope it snows in Florida!

The added bonus it's a conservative Republican stronghold.

You see Trump 2020 bumper stickers and red MAGA hats everywhere.

And the "Stars & Bars" being flown on people's front yard flag pole is quite common. .. :thup: .. :cool:

Last edited:

View attachment 302459
Aren't you supposed to be under water at that beach house?

View attachment 302459

NICE!!!

View attachment 302459

I wish I were somewhere warm this winter with no white stuff. My husband does the driveway.

View attachment 302459
Not until Gore and Bono show up for photo ops
bono-yacht-3.jpg

I was living and working in the area when hurricane Ivan hit the Gulf coast / Pensacola in 2004.

All of the beach houses were totally destroyed by the 20 foot storm surge and the area was closed by police for months to keep looters away. ... :cool:

Life will always be a "glass half full" to lefties. The crazy left will continue to warn us about the devastating effects of global warming instead of enjoying the tropical scenery.

View attachment 302459

Nice!
Enjoy!!

The added bonus it's a conservative Republican stronghold.

You see Trump 2020 bumper stickers and red MAGA hats everywhere.

And the "Stars & Bars" being flown on people's front yard flag pole is quite common. .. :thup: .. :cool:

:thup:Lovely place!!!! but more important VERY NICE people!!!!!!!!! :2up:

I wish you all the best Sunni Man!

View attachment 302459
Why aren't in the bldg. across the street on the beach.....

View attachment 302459
I want that for the entire country! Why is that so wrong?

View attachment 302459

I wish I were somewhere warm this winter with no white stuff. My husband does the driveway.
I wish someone would beat the crap out of me

Forum List

Back