Global Warming powder covers northern U.S.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Global Warming white powder has blanketed the northern and northeast states. Record low temperatures, plus the strange white powder, has caused hundreds of airline flights to be delayed or canceled, stranding thousands of passengers.

Global warming scientists are completely baffled. ... :dunno:

Global Warming white powder has blanketed the northern and northeast states. The record low temperatures, plus the strange white powder, has caused hundreds of airline flights to be delayed or canceled, stranding thousands of passengers.

Global warming scientists are completely baffled. ... :dunno:

Ohhhh...that's what that white shit is? I was just telling my wife that they better come up with a name for it....cuz there's like tons of it all over the place.
As soon as I get this stuff out of my driveway I'm driving into Boston to lodge a complaint about the effects of Global Warming. I've had enough....all smoke stacks must die today before we get anymore of this crap falling all over the place...it's even on my roof ....sheesh!

JO

Another normal crappy cold winter.

Wish this warming would get on with it already. Still would like to see Palm Trees in Duluth before I die. Looks like I will be dissapointed.

Global Warming scientists are saying the massive amounts of white powder and record low temperatures are an anomaly, and to just ignore them. But warned it could happen again around this same time next year. ... :cool:

Global Warming scientists are saying the massive amounts of white powder and record low temperatures are an anomaly, and to just ignore them. But warned it could happen again around this same time next year. ... :cool:
Or they can keep it from getting too hot next winter for only $100 trillion!!!

Al-Gore-Explains-Cold-Weather-701167.jpg

Forum List

Back