Sunday morning personal "ritual's"

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
What is your "typical" Sunday morning? (Still early here in CA. 7:00 AM)

We have coffee (none of that Starbucks yuppie crap), donut's (maple bar for me), and read the Sunday paper.

What's your Sunday morning like?

Kind of the same here in Florida - home brewed coffee, no pastry though... I can't eat before noon.

Sunday Morning on CBS is one consistent weekly indulgence for me, and reading the USMB during commercials and fashion stories.

'Morning CA!

-Joe

Morning Joe, I agree with you on the "home brew coffee" ... it's the best! :D

My husband has become an "election addict" .... he can't seem to turn off the cable new's junk. I will be so glad when this is over & our day's wll get back to normal! :badgrin:

he does coffee and makes pancakes...them little silver dollar pancakes...i watch junk tv...he does whatever he wants to do...which normally means he will spend the morning in his bees...while the weather allows..i clean up a wee bit...sometimes we go out...most of the time we dont....the kids come over for dinner on sundays..good to see them...good to see them go...

today the big goal is to do the windows ..inside and out.

Morning Joe, I agree with you on the "home brew coffee" ... it's the best! :D

My husband has become an "election addict" .... he can't seem to turn off the cable new's junk. I will be so glad when this is over & our day's wll get back to normal! :badgrin:

You and me both... I don't know about California, but being in a battleground like Florida on the eve of elections is tiring to say the least. My favorite buttons on the remote are 'off' and 'mute'... I can't wait to get back to adverts for deodorant and toothpaste! :D

-Joe

You and me both... I don't know about California, but being in a battleground like Florida on the eve of elections is tiring to say the least. My favorite buttons on the remote are 'off' and 'mute'... I can't wait to get back to adverts for deodorant and toothpaste! :D

-Joe

Or even one of these - as much as I hate it! lol :lol:

[youtube]4tXWuLfF1uw[/youtube]

Ewwwwww! :evil:

Or even one of these - as much as I hate it! lol :lol:

[youtube]4tXWuLfF1uw[/youtube]

Ewwwwww! :evil:

I really need to learn to pay attention to my 'gut' feelings when I see "Ewwwwww! :evil:" posted below a video and NOT click on it!

I know what you mean, though!

-Joe

Every day is basically Sunday to me...or Monday or whatever...

Just my normal routine, really.

Bench press 600lbs fifty times, run a couple of three minute miles; slay a few dragons, leap tall building with a single bound; return calls from desperate world leaders seeking my opinions on matters of vital interest to mankind..

You know..just a typical day for a semi-retired superman.

yours from my fortress of solitude,

ed (do these tights and cape make me look fat?) itec

Forum List

Back