Suicide by cop….crazy video. Will BLM riot. (*Warning graphic cop body cam footage*)

He was correct. He didn't have to tell the pigs NOTHING.
So what if he crossed the street? BIG FUCKING DEAL! These assholes STOPPED in the middle of the street, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, instead of pulling over! How about SHOOTING THEM for cockblocking traffic and harassing a guy in a bicycle?!!!

So what if he crossed the street? BIG FUCKING DEAL! These assholes STOPPED in the middle of the street, BLOCKING TRAFFIC, instead of pulling over! How about SHOOTING THEM for cockblocking traffic and harassing a guy in a bicycle?!!!

He dead. Taxpayer relief shot.

He dead. Dead dead dead.

He wanted to die.

“I have a gun, I am going to shoot you?“

Fuck him.

He dead. Taxpayer relief shot.

He dead. Dead dead dead.

He wanted to die.

“I have a gun, I am going to shoot you?“

Fuck him.

Yes, could be.
But we only saw the little piggies point of view.

I don't care what he did in the past, he wasn't doing anything at the time to warrant being stopped.

What is best is that the female cop just dropped the scumbag.

All the asshole had to do was tell the cops his name, they had reports of somone fitting the dead guys description.

Tell the cop who you are, show ID, tell them you are not a bad person, and then move along.

Dont grab at your waist and say you have a gun and will shoot.

IT WAS SUICIDE.

All the asshole had to do was tell the cops his name, they had reports of somone fitting the dead guys description.

Tell the cop who you are, show ID, tell them you are not a bad person, and then move along.

IT WAS SUICIDE.

Is that what he said? I couldn't understand what he said.

Darwin Award Winner

Don't say "I'm gonna shoot you." to a cop, then reach into your waistband.
/---/ Well, there you go using White Privilege common sense again.
1666123145146.png

That's fucked up. What crime was committed? Show your ID or go in handcuffs? That's illegal AF if no crime was reported in the area that he is a suspect of. :nono:

Bad shoot. Buh-bye cop.

Threatening to shoot people is a crime, and especially dumb to say it to a police officer. Hopefully this feral animal hadn't been breeding yet.

IT WAS SUICIDE.
Actually l, I disagree with your premise that he had to tell the cops anything unless they caught him the act of a crime.

Fitting a description?

Black Guy, Tall and slightly built will match many to a description and even type of clothing could lower that amount but still the Cops need a better reason to stop someone.

Now with that being written if the idiot reaches for his waist and screams “ I will kill you pig “ well sorry but your ass is dead and that was your stupidity.

That's fucked up. What crime was committed? Show your ID or go in handcuffs? That's illegal AF if no crime was reported in the area that he is a suspect of. :nono:

Bad shoot. Buh-bye cop.
Agree. We don't have to show our papers here and the cops had no reason to put their hands on him.

They knew who the guy was. He was wanted for robbery if I remember correctly. And someone in the area dropped a dime on him so they knew where to look.
They stopped him for riding on the wrong side of the road which of course was just an excuse to get his info.

IT WAS SUICIDE.

Nah...it was the male cop that did us all a favor.

Forum List

Back