Suicide bomber who slaughtered 22 was known to police: Attacker was caught on CCTV

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-23_7-32-20.png

The suicide bomber who slaughtered 22 at Manchester Arena may have been known to police before carrying out last night’s atrocity, it has emerged.

An urgent police probe is underway this morning to determine whether the attacker acted alone or had accomplices as part of a wider terror cell.

Officers are also combing CCTV to determine whether he carried out a ‘recce’ of the arena before detonating a nail bomb as thousands were leaving the Ariana Grande concert at 10.30pm.

Nobody has claimed responsibility for the explosion. But last

Suicide bomber who slaughtered 22 ‘was known to police’: Attacker was CAUGHT on CCTV
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh imagine that little cowardly cops who side with muslims over their own people watch their tune change when one of their own family gets caught in one of these not to mention they are often told to stand down

Good thing England bans Michael Savage from their country but makes laws of criticizing that smelly religion a crime.

That smelly stink pathetic religion. The reason there was ever slavery in the Americas, that religion. That smelly stink smelly pathetic religion.

• Banned
Good thing England bans Michael Savage from their country but makes laws of criticizing that smelly religion a crime.

That smelly stink pathetic religion. The reason there was ever slavery in the Americas, that religion. That smelly stink smelly pathetic religion.

Their denial of it is sickening isn't it. When you can put so much right in front of their denying faces.
there is something seriously wrong with these dumbed down fks man honest to gawd.

Their denial of it is sickening isn't it. When you can put so much right in front of their denying faces.
there is something seriously wrong with these dumbed down fks man honest to gawd.

Not particularly religious, but I am convinced they are under the spell of evil. They are enablers of this religion of the devil. That is what it is too.

• Banned

Not particularly religious, but I am convinced they are under the spell of evil. They are enablers of this religion of the devil. That is what it is too.

I know just what you mean, you are not the only who thinks that. They are like Satan himself. and I too am not highly religious either. doesn't mean I don't believe, but I just don't practice the church scene etc.

Forum List

Back