Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S.

AND that is what I was trying to say, directly and indirectly. RSR's attempt to tie that with post 9/11, was just wrong. I think you are losing patience with the wrong person here.

you are, of course, quite right. And whatever I may have lost, I have found again.

I do lose and find my patience often....

when will YOU ever find your intelligence or your testicles?

(just like that ant and the elephant! :rofl: )

What patience?

You have patience as long as people agree with you and they answer your slanted questions to get the answer you want

What patience?

You have patience as long as people agree with you and they answer your slanted questions to get the answer you want

you never answer any questions....you have spammed a thread I started with nineteen posts and NONE of them address the topic.:eusa_clap:

are you gonna address this point?

And NONE of you all will EVER accept the fact that your demi-god Reagan running away from the Beirut bombings that killed HUNDREDS of Marines REALLY convinced OBL and all the rest of the Islamic extremists that we ran away from a fight. TO pin this on Clinton for getting us out of a mess that we ought not to have been in the first place and that Bush senior got us INTO is pathetic!

or this one?

Let's discuss whether or not you think that the Taliban would be holding a graduation day in the hills of eastern Afghanistan for suicide bombers if we had trained our military might on THEIR country and kept it there until the Karzai government was really functional and until AQ and the Taliban had indeed been all caught and brought to justice. Let's discuss that. I am not mindlessly Bush bashing. I am posing a legitimate point. Address it please.

are you gonna address this point?

And NONE of you all will EVER accept the fact that your demi-god Reagan running away from the Beirut bombings that killed HUNDREDS of Marines REALLY convinced OBL and all the rest of the Islamic extremists that we ran away from a fight. TO pin this on Clinton for getting us out of a mess that we ought not to have been in the first place and that Bush senior got us INTO is pathetic!

I have said before Reagan was wrong. You can;t show weakness to the bastards

When Clinton ran from Somalia OBL got the impresion Amercia was a paper tiger

Libs do hate the truth when it destroys their myths about Clinton

I have said before Reagan was wrong. You can;t show weakness to the bastards

When Clinton ran from Somalia OBL got the impresion Amercia was a paper tiger

Libs do hate the truth when it destroys their myths about Clinton

the weakness that Reagan showed in Beirut was much more telling - and much more cowardly - and inspired our enemies much more than what Clinton did in Somalia. Why are you not blaming Ronnie for 9/11?

miss this?

or this one?

Let's discuss whether or not you think that the Taliban would be holding a graduation day in the hills of eastern Afghanistan for suicide bombers if we had trained our military might on THEIR country and kept it there until the Karzai government was really functional and until AQ and the Taliban had indeed been all caught and brought to justice. Let's discuss that. I am not mindlessly Bush bashing. I am posing a legitimate point. Address it please.

change the subject??? it IS the subject! :rofl:

You are correct - I got the thread mixed up with another one

You are not blaming the terrorists - you are blaming America for the bombers. Which is the point on the thread

Thanks for making my point

just answer the questions:

Do you think that the Taliban would be holding a graduation day in the hills of eastern Afghanistan for suicide bombers if we had trained our military might on THEIR country and kept it there until the Karzai government was really functional and until AQ and the Taliban had indeed been all caught and brought to justice?

Do you think that AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for suicide bombers and invite the local media to cover it if it were in Iraq? and if not, why not?

just answer the questions:

Do you think that the Taliban would be holding a graduation day in the hills of eastern Afghanistan for suicide bombers if we had trained our military might on THEIR country and kept it there until the Karzai government was really functional and until AQ and the Taliban had indeed been all caught and brought to justice?

Do you think that AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for suicide bombers and invite the local media to cover it if it were in Iraq? and if not, why not?

Yea, it is not the terrorists who are to blame for sending out the bombers - it is Amercia fault

Liberal logic on display

why can't you answer the questions?

neither of those statements BLAME America.... they ask you to consider what the outcome would be if we had directed our military might in a different way.

Just try to answer them

why can't you answer the questions?

neither of those statements BLAME America.... they ask you to consider what the outcome would be if we had directed our military might in a different way.

Just try to answer them

I did

You ahave made my point libs will not blame the terrorists - they will blame the US and the military

I did

You ahave made my point libs will not blame the terrorists - they will blame the US and the military

here is my question... it has not one word of blame for the US and the military.

just try to answer it:

Do you think that AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers and invite the local media to cover it if that graduation ceremony was held in Iraq?
and if not, why not?

here is my question... it has not one word of blame for the US and the military.

just try to answer it:

Do you think that AQ could get away with holding a graduation ceremony for 300 suicide bombers and invite the local media to cover it if that graduation ceremony was held in Iraq?
and if not, why not?

I have - and you are making my point

It if something happens blame the US, the militray, and Pres Bush

If you are lucky, you can blame all three in the same sentence

Forum List

Back