Suicidal trans man gets arrested

So stupid. This happens all the time. Sometimes with a worse ending. The police are not doctors or therapists. Don't call them unless you want them to do something. Don't be surprised when they do it.

How one Iowa man's mental health crisis ended with his arrest

Didn’t comply with police. If you attempt suicide or threaten it you are going to get involuntarily committed which means arrested . But now Libs are throwing tantrums . This is why mental illness shouldn’t be enabled

LGBTABC-XYZ is definitely mental illness. Effing progressive liberals with their superior knowledge give these sick creeps credit for making intelligent life altering decisions. I don't condone hate or abuse to these mentally ill creatures and I would like to see liberals who enable, assist and preach acceptance be punished for their actions. They should have their faces, names and action placed on billboards and castigated for their complicity.

Welcome back, Novasteve. This forum witnessed a sharp drop in tranny threads with your absence. I look forward to you keep us updated every time a tranny does something...anything

If a person fails when trying to take their life, what makes other people think that the person will not be arrested should the law get wind of the news? What they tried to do will be considered attempted murder and so therefore another kind of arrest will take place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back