Suggestion to attract more members.

We had more members, then they changed the platform, harassed conservatives and generally modified elements members enjoyed. I am surprised it still exists.
What does "harassed conservatives" mean, stopped harassing liberals? I used to get protective messages from mods that were totally out-of-line considering what their protectees were doing. Thank God that stopped.

It would be great to have more people join here, but who wants to participate in discussion with a bunch of ill mannered boors? Many interesting people don't. Trump wouldn't mind, and I hope he joins us.

It would be great to have more people join here, but who wants to participate in discussion with a bunch of ill mannered boors? Many interesting people don't. Trump wouldn't mind, and I hope he joins us.
All any of us can do is work to not be an "ill-mannered boor".

Just noticed as I was posting that we had two Administrators, two Moderators, and a Staff Member online. :)

USMB is doing fine. There are many members and there is no lacking of topics of any genre'.

USMB is doing fine. There are many members and there is no lacking of topics of any genre'.
I have been inviting famous people here from twitter. You would not mind a few celebrities here would you?

I have been inviting famous people here from twitter. You would not mind a few celebrities here would you?
Which begs the question; Why are celebrities considered worth listening to? Do we, by agreeing with them absorb some of their celebrated character? I think not.

Does their celebrity make them wise. I think not.

Does their celebrity make them any better than non-celebrity people? I think not.

Last edited:
If they really wanted to attract more people, they would make the following changes:

1. Implement a strict 'NO TEAPER' rule. Teapers spew hate and vitriol and are a cancer on American society.

2. Make Nutz a mod.

That's all. You have been educated.

If they really wanted to attract more people, they would make the following changes:

1. Implement a strict 'NO TEAPER' rule. Teapers spew hate and vitriol and are a cancer on American society.

2. Make Nutz a mod.

That's all. You have been educated.
That sounds as sensible as Trump's "No Muslims" proposal. Are you a sock puppet for Trump?

Which begs the question; Why are celebrities considered worth listening to? Do we, by agreeing with them absorb some of their celebrated character? I think not.

Does their celebrity make them wise. I think not.

Does their celebrity make them any better than non-celebrity people? I think not.

I think people like Richard Dawkins would be good to have here, but he does not answer my tweets.
Most celebrities like rock stars and actors use twitter to try and sell their CD's and DVD's so they are not worth having here if that's all they would do.

Fuck the celebs. Just people that would like to have more than 140 characters!

I don't twitter or do Facebook , but I like Windows 8 after I got use to it, not sure about going to windows 10, I have heard pros and cons.
It grows on you.

Well, I done did it. I just tweeted Donald J. Trump and invited him here. I hope that's ok with the mods.
What if he uses a unique user name and remains anonymous like the rest of us?

I am on facebook and twitter, and I have been posting links to this forum there in the hope of attracting more members. I have tweeted people like Richard Dawkins and Bill Gates inviting them to join.
I suggest everyone else does the same, to see if we cannot attract some interesting people here.
why don't you just post something interesting yourself?

You have me, what more could you want?

images

*****CHUCKLE*****

;)

We had more members, then they changed the platform, harassed conservatives and generally modified elements members enjoyed. I am surprised it still exists.

So am I. This place is being run like the country by obama. More rules, more laws. More chaos, more complicated for the sake of chaos...Same shit. Makes one want to move. So many have

ill mannered boors can be fun... I like to annoy them .. :woohoo:

Forum List

Back