Suggestion to attract more members.

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
I am on facebook and twitter, and I have been posting links to this forum there in the hope of attracting more members. I have tweeted people like Richard Dawkins and Bill Gates inviting them to join.
I suggest everyone else does the same, to see if we cannot attract some interesting people here.

I wish he would show up. I would LOVE to shove windows 8 up his ass. Luckily, I smartened up after that one..

Let's get Trump on here. I'd love to see all the moronic leftists rip their hair out. :lol:

Let's get Trump on here. I'd love to see all the moronic leftists rip their hair out. :lol:

I envision something different.

bqIGJNn.gif

We had more members, then they changed the platform, harassed conservatives and generally modified elements members enjoyed. I am surprised it still exists.

I have just found him on twitter, but I am waiting to see how the mods react to this thread before inviting him.

I wish he would show up. I would LOVE to shove windows 8 up his ass. Luckily, I smartened up after that one..

I don't twitter or do Facebook , but I like Windows 8 after I got use to it, not sure about going to windows 10, I have heard pros and cons.

James Woods. I'd love to get him here. But...most celebs want exposure.
Anyway..most of the people I follow on Twitter are mellow. They post photographs of landscapes, art, animals, pets, etc. USMB would freak them out.:lol:

I have just found him on twitter, but I am waiting to see how the mods react to this thread before inviting him.
I was just kidding earlier. The more posters the better!
Well, I done did it. I just tweeted Donald J. Trump and invited him here. I hope that's ok with the mods.

Last edited:

I don't twitter or do Facebook , but I like Windows 8 after I got use to it, not sure about going to windows 10, I have heard pros and cons.
Me either.
I Hated 8 with a passion. I have heard bad things about 10.

Me either.
I Hated 8 with a passion. I have heard bad things about 10.
W10 sucks. Tried W8 and didn't like it. Downloaded 10 and dumped it and went back to 7.

Put it this way.......if you use Google Chrome....no need for W10. Same thing Chrome has. For me, it was slower, too. Too much gadgetry that is not needed in my not so humble opinion.

I am on facebook and twitter, and I have been posting links to this forum there in the hope of attracting more members. I have tweeted people like Richard Dawkins and Bill Gates inviting them to join.
I suggest everyone else does the same, to see if we cannot attract some interesting people here.

You have me, what more could you want?

You have me, what more could you want?

I am fond of you, but I still think we could do with more people. I just hope tweeting Donald Trump does not crash the server.

Forum List

Back