Suggest some topics for me! Please

Oct 8, 2009
Friends, Romans, Countrymen....

I have to write ten articles - on absolutely any topic. I am kind of stuck on what else to write about. I've done all kinds of trival shit but I need to do some more. Anyone got any ideas? It can be as random as you like - all suggestions welcome. Only two are off limits - politics and economics - both of which I have done to death and I need to do some other shit for a change.

So, USMB, any ideas?

1. Is the Moon really hollow or is CF just fucking with us? (I'm not)

2. Do undersea ruins validate the Legend of the Great Flood?

3. How the fuck did Roman artifacts wide up in 1,000 year old kiln in Arizona? How?

4. Does the Dog Whisperer beat the shit out of the dogs off camera to get them to obey?

• Banned

3. How the fuck did Roman artifacts wide up in 1,000 year old kiln in Arizona? How?

4. Does the Dog Whisperer beat the shit out of the dogs off camera to get them to obey?

Well, those are helpful..... not. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, number 3 might be cool. Got a link?

Well, those are helpful..... not. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, number 3 might be cool. Got a link?

Phoenix News - A Reputation in Ruins - page 1

The Romans also made it to Brazil and found Copacabana and Ipenama. Seriously, the Romans traveled to Brazil a millennium before Columbus and Cabral

http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...JwWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=GxQEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6890,2253918

Last edited:
Why are dogs the best animal evah

Crap or fact: do cats really taste like chicken

My favorite tv theme song ever

The Irish and their scone

Tiny killer jellyfish

Does polar shift have any adverse effect on the Earth? i saw a show about 12/21/12 (the end of the world) and this geologist was claiming that polar shift would destroy the world, the thing is we have had polar shift hundreds of times and it hasn't killed all the worlds life off.

Does polar shift have any adverse effect on the Earth? i saw a show about 12/21/12 (the end of the world) and this geologist was claiming that polar shift would destroy the world, the thing is we have had polar shift hundreds of times and it hasn't killed all the worlds life off.

Well, not all, but some or most.

Topic: Should you pay any attention to someone's opinion on guitar players if they don't now and never even heard of "Shut Up N Play Yer Guitar"?

Hint: Nah, just ignore them

The Great Pumpkin Shortage of 2009/10. Seriously, I can't get canned pumpkin anywhere. Why the hell is there a pumpkin shortage? This means no pumpkin scones for me.

The Great Pumpkin Shortage of 2009/10. Seriously, I can't get canned pumpkin anywhere. Why the hell is there a pumpkin shortage? This means no pumpkin scones for me.

MO CHARA!!!!! Are you back?????
Indeed! The snow is not as annoying right now.

Still smiling.

Saw an amazing local contest of Peruvian Pasos. Write about them!

edit: Actually, I think they were Paso Finos.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back