Suckers, how much more proof do you need....face it you've been con'd!!

tiger do you think anyone is actually listening to your paranoid bullshit?...if this guy turns out to actually be a decent president,will we see you here 6 months from now saying so,or will you suddenly "disappear like your buddy clayton jones did?....just asking....

Remember that bed wetter "TruthMatters"?

Same MO. Regurgitate endless streams of libturd shit until people stopped responding with anything more than ridicule and finally go away and come back under a different name.

That's why I don't waste a lot of time with moonbats. I often wonder if they're really just computer generated profiles that use algorithms to parrot asinine liberal responses. A sentient human wouldn't be stupid enough to say the shit some of these assholes post.
how can one forget her?......and i notice tiger did not answer what i asked her....

Trump’s Commerce Pick Outsourced Thousands Of Jobs And Oversaw A Deadly Coal Disaster
The billionaire private equity mogul may face some uncomfortable questions at his confirmation hearing.

Com'on guys, its time to face facts....you do not become a billionaire in the United States of America, by old fashion standards, blood sweat and tears....and the old boot strap mantra'....in todays global market, you get it, first by buying all the politicians yo lil ol money can afford you, you take advantage of every tax loop hole allowed and then you shit turd first on the working class and take you jobs overseas...that's how you become a billionaire in today's America. Trump to this day, to this very day, HAS YET TO BRING NAR ONE OF HIS PRODUCTS FROM MEXICO TO BE MANUFACTORED IN THIS COUNTRY, NOT ONE MENTION, NO PLANS AND NOW....NOW, his commerce secretary, guilty of the same outsourcing deals and could give a damn about coal miners to boot.

Guys, you've been played and played hard. Its time to put that tail between them pale white legs and slither quietly back to the ranch....Custer's last stand is a bust maybe next time you'd have better odds, betting on a retarded 5 year old.

Come on, the truth is you minority lefties feel conned. Black unemployment is still sky high, blacks are still the most uneducated, commit the most crimes, are put in prison at higher rates than anyone else, still have the highest rates of single mother homes, still deal and use drugs, still have the highest HIV/AIDS rates, highest homosexual rates, and highest percentage of abortions.

You got conned into thinking that phoney outrage about a small number of cops killing blacks and rioting about it was going to change things.

You got conned into thinking a white guy murdered an innocent Trayvon Martin, when the reality was it was a Hispanic man defending himself against a thug.

Face it, Obama didn't do shit for you, and you're pissed. Now the latest fiction you have to tell yourself is that all Trump supporters will be disappointed in the same manner.

Come on, the truth is you minority lefties feel conned. Black unemployment is still sky high, blacks are still the most uneducated, commit the most crimes, are put in prison at higher rates than anyone else, still have the highest rates of single mother homes, still deal and use drugs, still have the highest HIV/AIDS rates, highest homosexual rates, and highest percentage of abortions.

You got conned into thinking that phoney outrage about a small number of cops killing blacks and rioting about it was going to change things.

You got conned into thinking a white guy murdered an innocent Trayvon Martin, when the reality was it was a Hispanic man defending himself against a thug.

Face it, Obama didn't do shit for you, and you're pissed. Now the latest fiction you have to tell yourself is that all Trump supporters will be disappointed in the same manner.

Regarding the rates of blacks going queer....

When did that become such a phenomenon? All they way up until about 5 years ago, all the blacks I knew reviled faggots with maybe one exception.

A fellow soldier told me about a side job helping a DJ at a party and was blown away by how many of "his people" were faggots. He never saw it before, at least not like that. He said the prison system has the most to do with that and the islamic bullshit. Young brothers get locked up for a few years and get turned into bitches.

It's part of the leftist agenda to wipe out the black population.

Margaret-Sanger.jpg

Trump’s Commerce Pick Outsourced Thousands Of Jobs And Oversaw A Deadly Coal Disaster
The billionaire private equity mogul may face some uncomfortable questions at his confirmation hearing.

Com'on guys, its time to face facts....you do not become a billionaire in the United States of America, by old fashion standards, blood sweat and tears....and the old boot strap mantra'....in todays global market, you get it, first by buying all the politicians yo lil ol money can afford you, you take advantage of every tax loop hole allowed and then you shit turd first on the working class and take you jobs overseas...that's how you become a billionaire in today's America. Trump to this day, to this very day, HAS YET TO BRING NAR ONE OF HIS PRODUCTS FROM MEXICO TO BE MANUFACTORED IN THIS COUNTRY, NOT ONE MENTION, NO PLANS AND NOW....NOW, his commerce secretary, guilty of the same outsourcing deals and could give a damn about coal miners to boot.

Guys, you've been played and played hard. Its time to put that tail between them pale white legs and slither quietly back to the ranch....Custer's last stand is a bust maybe next time you'd have better odds, betting on a retarded 5 year old.
Use one of your other sock accounts. You dropped the Mammy Speak

tiger do you think anyone is actually listening to your paranoid bullshit?...if this guy turns out to actually be a decent president,will we see you here 6 months from now saying so,or will you suddenly "disappear like your buddy clayton jones did?....just asking....
Tell you what, lets give Trump 2 years, fuck 6 months....Lets give the guy two years and if shit pans out, I will be the first to bow down and kiss his ankles....however, if we still have a country left....promise to do the same when he fucks everything up....Pal, History is never ever wrong!! The GOP are not good at governering....all they know how to do is enhance the rich, fuck the poor and scare the shit out of ignorant whites

Same MO. Regurgitate endless streams of libturd shit until people stopped responding with anything more than ridicule and finally go away and come back under a different name.

That's why I don't waste a lot of time with moonbats. I often wonder if they're really just computer generated profiles that use algorithms to parrot asinine liberal responses. A sentient human wouldn't be stupid enough to say the shit some of these assholes post.
how can one forget her?......and i notice tiger did not answer what i asked her....
Uh, contrary to popular beliefs, some of us do have jobs....duh

Tell you what, lets give Trump 2 years, fuck 6 months....Lets give the guy two years and if shit pans out, I will be the first to bow down and kiss his ankles....however, if we still have a country left....promise to do the same when he fucks everything up....Pal, History is never ever wrong!! The GOP are not good at governering....all they know how to do is enhance the rich, fuck the poor and scare the shit out of ignorant whites
i lived in california tiger for 48 years and just recently moved out, dont tell me that only republicans suck at governing.....

you skipped over my post and posted something ..duh....

Regarding the rates of blacks going queer....

When did that become such a phenomenon? All they way up until about 5 years ago, all the blacks I knew reviled faggots with maybe one exception.

A fellow soldier told me about a side job helping a DJ at a party and was blown away by how many of "his people" were faggots. He never saw it before, at least not like that. He said the prison system has the most to do with that and the islamic bullshit. Young brothers get locked up for a few years and get turned into bitches.

It's part of the leftist agenda to wipe out the black population.

Margaret-Sanger.jpg
I actually gave a damn not too long ago, but now I could not care less.

Let them do themselves in.

You don't.

Nope, we got what we wanted.

Hillary Clinton is not now, nor will she ever be, President of the United States of America.

:lol: :lol:

Nope, we got what we wanted.

Hillary Clinton is not now, nor will she ever be, President of the United States of America.

:lol: :lol:
I actually gave a damn not too long ago, but now I could not care less.

Let them do themselves in.

I've gotten that far myself.

But let us never give government the power to intervene. Once they have that power, they will use it to the advantage of the state.
They already do though.

Wilbur Ross, Trump’s Commerce Pick, Fired Undocumented Household Worker Before Confirmation Hearing
The employee had worked for Ross for years.
Listen, you morons can kick the can down the road all you want, but sooner or later reality is gonna come a knockin...please before its too late...save your sanity and admit, the only thing the rich want from you poor white fools is your votes.

Wilbur Ross, Trump’s Commerce Pick, Fired Undocumented Household Worker Before Confirmation Hearing
Listen, you morons can kick the can down the road all you want, but sooner or later reality is gonna come a knockin...please before its too late...save your sanity and admit, the only thing the rich want from you poor white fools is your votes.
Hey fucktard, there are more ultra-rich Democrats than Republicans. You're uninformed and stupid.

yea that answered what i was referring too....nice dance tiger....

Hey fucktard, there are more ultra-rich Democrats than Republicans. You're uninformed and stupid.
I have to add to this one.

By Tigger's logic, Democrats are the rich that only want your vote. Look up the richest people in this country and their political affiliations.

Forum List

Back