Largest gathering of Muslim faithful at KARABALA on Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain A.S.

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Largest gathering of Muslim faithful at KARABALA on Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain A.S.
I want to convey this message that LARGEST gathering of Muslim faithful took place at KARABALA on Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS this year (2016) , this year media confirm 50 Million ( 5 Crore ) people came from all over the world to pay rich tribute and showing love with HAZRAT IMAM HUSSAIN AS, that reason coming to Iraq Karabala, More interesting to share in Hajj maximum attendance of Muslim does not exceed to 4 Millions ( 40 Lacs ) where all facility available ).

More interesting to share IRAN started train service from QUM - IRAN to Bagadad Iraq to give transport facility to those who want to go to Iraq for Ziarat in Chelum, which is very amazing news and I feel proud of Iranian Govt for this unique service they have started and request them to continue in future also.

I think those people who are on Iraqi soil during chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS consider the luckily person on earth and those who want to go iraq for Ziarat can't come due to lack of finace or health pray to God in future give them all opportunity to visit shrine of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS before his life end.

I must say which heaven or hell SADDAM HUSSAIN in lying, in his term put all evil efforts to crush or destory the image Shia-e-Ali and wish they do not come for Ziarat to Iraq, but see whole world Shia-e-Ali is prouding coming for Ziarat to Iraq and on other hand no one remembered pig SADDAM HUSSAIN, he did maximum injustice and tried the best to eliminate Shia sect but he dis-appear and no one interested to remember him.

Shia sect spreading through out the world due to dua of HAZRAT FATIMA ZEHRA SA and no super power can destory or crush Shia-e-Ali that rreason every year on chelum Shia - e - Ali followers nos increasing every year which worries Wahabi's and Yazadi's followers and getting more pain when they gather in large number of 5 Crore.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

I want to convey this message that LARGEST gathering of Muslim faithful took place at KARABALA on Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS this year (2016) , this year media confirm 50 Million ( 5 Crore ) people came from all over the world to pay rich tribute and showing love with HAZRAT IMAM HUSSAIN AS, that reason coming to Iraq Karabala, More interesting to share in Hajj maximum attendance of Muslim does not exceed to 4 Millions ( 40 Lacs ) where all facility available ).

More interesting to share IRAN started train service from QUM - IRAN to Bagadad Iraq to give transport facility to those who want to go to Iraq for Ziarat in Chelum, which is very amazing news and I feel proud of Iranian Govt for this unique service they have started and request them to continue in future also.

I think those people who are on Iraqi soil during chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS consider the luckily person on earth and those who want to go iraq for Ziarat can't come due to lack of finace or health pray to God in future give them all opportunity to visit shrine of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS before his life end.

I must say which heaven or hell SADDAM HUSSAIN in lying, in his term put all evil efforts to crush or destory the image Shia-e-Ali and wish they do not come for Ziarat to Iraq, but see whole world Shia-e-Ali is prouding coming for Ziarat to Iraq and on other hand no one remembered pig SADDAM HUSSAIN, he did maximum injustice and tried the best to eliminate Shia sect but he dis-appear and no one interested to remember him.

Shia sect spreading through out the world due to dua of HAZRAT FATIMA ZEHRA SA and no super power can destory or crush Shia-e-Ali that rreason every year on chelum Shia - e - Ali followers nos increasing every year which worries Wahabi's and Yazadi's followers and getting more pain when they gather in large number of 5 Crore.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

filthy IDOLATRY

Forum List

Back