Hussainiat ZINDABAD forever

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Hussainiat ZINDABAD forever
I want to drawn the attention of all human being no matter belong to Muslims or Non Muslims Believers regarding HUSSAINIAT Zindabad FOREVER, there is 2 path at God place.

1. First Hussainiat which leads to Heaven
2. Second Yazadiat which leads to Hell

Being all Muslim followers and their believe wish to go and place in heave but when they do not choose the path of HUSSAINIAT and Love with AHL E BAIT as than how these mad and un educated Muslim can reach Heaven.

People in this world only gather in 2 names

a. In the name of God at Macca Saudi Arab during Hajj season where around 3.0 Millions Muslims followers gathered every year.

b. In the name of Hazrat Imam Hussain as specially during Chelum at Karabala Iraq where around 20.0 Millions followers gathered every Year.

If any one have any doubts or do not agree with this figure or information than simply depute their own people to gather information how many people reach Macca Saudi during Hajj and Karabala Iraq during Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain AS.

Those who performance ziarat of Imam Hussain as during Aushra or Chelum consider the luckily people on this earth who got special GOD blessings. Besides this those who conducting azadari or niaz Imam Hussain AS also doing the greatest good deed who also getting blessing from GOD.

My question those devil and puppet of Yazadi giving wrong and mis leading information about YAZADI PIG ( showing and consider as HERO which is real sense worst than zero or pig ) which leads to Muslim community to wrong direction perhaps wish to place or go with Yazadi at hell and remain forever. Yazadi followers who still love them did not know where YAZADI pig is buried?

I FEEL regret and sad to heard news that Government of Sindh banned pillion riding for 9th and 10th Muhraam but these banned how many earlier terrorists or criminals yet arrest who got example punishment or this banned apply for SHIA E ALI to creates problems to reach MAJLIS and azadari.

I still fail to understand which Islam Yazadi cum Wahabi ( TALBAN ISIS DAESH other like minded people ) eager to end life by conducting suicide attacks due to wrong preaching and brain wash of un educated which leads to killing many innocent lifes, does this suicide dead giving on priporty bases 70 hurs when his pig die but Islam hate and condemn SUCIDIE DEAD, does Wahabi / Yazadi Islam is new Islam which differ with Din e Muhammedi?

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

(Ashfaq Sharif)

Forum List

Back