Stupidest Product of the Year

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU]Baby Got Back video clip original Big Buts - YouTube[/ame]

This concept reminds me of a joke:

After three days of unsuccessfully trying to pick up girls on the beach, Joe complains to his friend, Jim.

Jim tells joe to put a sweet potato in his swimming trunks, assuring him it will attract female attention.

Joe runs into Jim next day on the beach and says, "Look. I put the potato in my Speedo and I still can't pick up any girls."

Jim: "In front, Joe! Put it in front!"

I nominate....the booty pop panty, being hawked as "an alternative to butt injections".

1229760_f260.jpg

What's wrong with the flat ass, I ask you?
While most men are turned on by big breasts ("tit men") others (including me) are "ass men." When I was a virile young man I recall following a girl in a tight jeans several blocks out of my way just to watch her big backside wiggle as she walked.

So, while I understand the usefulness of the butt-panties, as with "falsies" the woman who wears them to attract a man can never dine on the fish she catches. Because the truth will be too painful.

I nominate....the booty pop panty, being hawked as "an alternative to butt injections".

1229760_f260.jpg

What's wrong with the flat ass, I ask you?
While most men are turned on by big breasts ("tit men") others (including me) are "ass men." When I was a virile young man I recall following a girl in a tight jeans several blocks out of my way just to watch her big backside wiggle as she walked.

So, while I understand the usefulness of the butt-panties, as with "falsies" the woman who wears them to attract a man can never dine on the fish she catches. Because the truth will be too painful.

I'm an assman and I can tell the difference between a nice ass and a chick who looks like shes packing two gigantic wallets.

This concept reminds me of a joke:

After three days of unsuccessfully trying to pick up girls on the beach, Joe complains to his friend, Jim.

Jim tells joe to put a sweet potato in his swimming trunks, assuring him it will attract female attention.

Joe runs into Jim next day on the beach and says, "Look. I put the potato in my Speedo and I still can't pick up any girls."

Jim: "In front, Joe! Put it in front!"

:evil:

:lol:

Forum List

Back