Stupid driver. Excellent design...

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016

''A Corvette crashed and burst apart in Florida on Saturday morning during a suspected street race that seriously injured the driver, according to authorities and a local report.

The Corvette and a silver Mustang were believed to have been racing westbound on the highway when the Mustang cut off the Corvette, causing the Corvette to swerve and strike another car, troopers told the newspaper.

The car had careened off the road and clipped a power pole before breaking apart, according to witness reports.''

florida-corvette-crash-5.jpg

florida-corvette-crash.jpg

florida-corvette-crash-4.jpg

florida-corvette-crash-3.jpg

''A Corvette crashed and burst apart in Florida on Saturday morning during a suspected street race that seriously injured the driver, according to authorities and a local report.

The Corvette and a silver Mustang were believed to have been racing westbound on the highway when the Mustang cut off the Corvette, causing the Corvette to swerve and strike another car, troopers told the newspaper.

The car had careened off the road and clipped a power pole before breaking apart, according to witness reports.''

Might want to fix the typo in your OP before it's too late.

Marion County? That looks more citified than anything I've ever seen in Marion County.

Even in town on the way to Silver Springs, which they would be going the other way from.

The guy lived? :aargh:

Might want to fix the typo in your OP before it's too late.

Yeah, I did. Thanks.

But yeah. Apparently he lived and the guy in the Mustang got away.

As of the time of the article anyway.

Great car, but the plastic body always bothered me. Seen too many vettes with holes in them instead of dents.

Dumbasses

Damn!!!
Had a buddy who wrecked his Grand National.
It tore the car in half right behind the driver's seat.

Sure. But The C8 Corvette is as close to breaking the wall between hand built (Ferrari) and mass production (Corvette) quality getting to an equilibrium.

But, I'm a big fan of innovation.
Yeah, the C8 is truly a great sports car. Mid engined, loads of power and grip.

I got to drive mine around Laguna Seca a year ago. A true blast.

I saw it the first time at the Monterey Classics before covid, and placed my order right then.

Here is the car at the races.

Attachments

• 20190817_132253.jpg
    20190817_132253.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20190817_132229.jpg
    20190817_132229.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190817_132225.jpg
    20190817_132225.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190817_132156.jpg
    20190817_132156.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 20190817_132134.jpg
    20190817_132134.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20190817_132114.jpg
    20190817_132114.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, the C8 is truly a great sports car. Mid engined, loads of power and grip.

I got to drive mine around Laguna Seca a year ago. A true blast.

I saw it the first time at the Monterey Classics before covid, and placed my order right then.

Here is the car at the races.

Oh, that's right. I forgot that you had said that you ordered one. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back